Galaxy-Milan: Official line-ups

TEAMS NEWS: Milan are without Mattia De Sciglio, Ignazio Abate, Jherson Vergara, Riccardo Saponara and Giampaolo Pazzini. Game kicks off at 00:30 CET / Italian time. Winner of the game between Los Angeles Galaxy and Milan will finish third in the 2013 Guinness International Champions Cup. The game of first place will be played afterwards.

Finished: Galaxy 0-2 Milan

Los Angeles Galaxy (4-4-2) – Bruce Arena
 Carlo Cudicini; A. J. DeLaGarza, Omar Gonzalez, Leonardo, Todd Dunivant; Sean Franklin, Marcelo Sarvas, Juninho, Robbie Rogers; Landon Donovan, Robbie Keane.

AC Milan (4-3-3) – Massimiliano Allegri
Christian Abbiati; Cristian Zaccardo, Cristian Zapata, Matias Silvestre, Urby Emanuelson; Andrea Poli, Riccardo Montolivo, Antonio Nocerino; M’Baye Niang, Mario Balotelli, Stephan El Shaarawy.

Referee: Ted Unkel (USA).

Fanyio

Galliani plz forget about ljajic n use the money to get us a centerback.. We need honda n a good centerback.. then we’re ready to start the season

Godmilano
Reply to  Fanyio

we need ljajic..honda will join upcoming January,by that time niang gets time to play more and improve as a real quality player….it would be a shame if we even loan this great talent to genoa or smwhr else for getting more time to play…he has hot perfectly fit with milan…hope with these trio milan bag 60 goals these season…balo(25),elsha(20),niang(15)
and hopefully if ljajic joins he score 10….
and honda too atleast(8-10)
Serie A,we are gonna take u by storm..Forza Milan

dassa
dassa

ted, you know that milan will not look like this when allegri fields his favorite players in real maches?! he is smothering our players with tight formation without real tactics

Viktor

As I see, De Jong came on the field and horrible silvestre left ! Poli again used more as a right defensive midfilder… don’t understand allegri, put Pacifico on center and take of noce, it’s 2-0 for crying out loud !

jeffery poli
jeffery poli

first of all milan made a terribel mistake dat is not selling binho. i no binho dint want to leave but we were suppose to trash binho out so niang could stay and ijaic or wat ever could come

Oh God!! Muntari again??

Niang mind yaself

Viktor

allegri ruined Prince by making him trequartista and now Poli ? a right back, really ??? put nocerino there or better take him off, don’t hide Poli’s best qualities, omfg coach.

Viktor

traore again really ?!! Why not Cristante ?!!! why this good for nothing piece of sh.t ?! allegri gtfo !

Opinion Varies
Opinion Varies
Reply to  Viktor

You do know your constant yawping about what Allegri does is getting boring,right?
Get a grip already,its just a preseason friendly match-up.

Reply to  Opinion Varies

ok cap, see u at the C.L. play-offs and Serie A matches when your beloved allegri will once again bring on traore, silvestre and nocerino, I’ll see what u’ll say than.

johnnn

omgg traoree nooo that guy ;((((

dassa
dassa

Ah viktor, let it go. Allegri love to ruin players or field them out of positions. This is his trademark. I dont know what exsactly are we playing. Did allegri just close the game with every defensive player in the team. Muntari, traore, noche, de jong and poli on the right bach. facepalm

Opinion Varies
Opinion Varies
Reply to  dassa

Its a friendly game for crying out loud,everybody gets some time to play to show what he’s made of.

Reply to  dassa

spot on.

Fanyio

Traore?? Muntari?? Allegri are u kiddin??

Mustafa

Hmm Poli is damn good! Even at right back haha 😀

Reply to  Mustafa

I’m sure he’d be a million times better than silvestre as a CB ! but why waste his best qualities like ball control, passing, vision…

offliner
offliner

Interviewed by Africa Top Sports, AC Milan midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng has declared: “I think that the Bundesliga remains an extremely interesting tournament, expecially now. For me it’s the best league in the world. The speed, the players, the youngsters: I would move back there at 100%”.

I WISH YOU DO!!!

BMT
BMT

and there goes the season…balotelli down with a non contact injury

ok…seems like just a cramp…panic over

Fanyio

Traore, Muntari n Nocerion have ruined the 2nd half.. I dont get Allegri in this match. Keeping the likes of Pacifico, Cristante, Gabriel n Petegna on bench to play Amelia, Muntari, Traore n Nocerino

zach
zach

Milan played a good game….
Boateng didn’t play behind strikers….
Just saying….

Noooooooooo!! balo please

Michael Reks
Michael Reks

Pacificoooo *Grabs Pop-corn*

offliner
offliner

Balotelli seems okay

Viktor

I thought Pacifico was better and a bit more experienced than Iotti.
I would knock-down allegri myself if I had the chance !!!

Michael Reks
Michael Reks
Reply to  Viktor

But Lotti seem more of a ball playing defender IMO.

Reply to  Michael Reks

not Lotti but Iotti ! it’s ,,I,, !

P.S. and for other “great fans” : it’s Cristante (not Christante), Vergara (not Verghara) and De Sciglio (not De Shillo) !!!

Viktor

Damn… what a beauty had been from Muntari !!!

Fanyio

Hahaha muntari hit the woodwork with his once in a while short

zach
zach

Guys I think the reason why Allegri is putting on Traroe-Nocerino-Amelia instead of Gabriel-Cristante and others youngsters is to give them some display and have some teams maybe interested in them so that they can make a bit. When else are they going to get time when everybody is fit and the full season is on. I say good plan by Allegri… Hopefully we get rid of Traroe-Nocerino-Zaccardo-Antonini…. PLease god get rid of these guys

Reply to  zach

I was thinking about it but doubt it a lot !!!

Viktor

Great first half ! Stinky second after traore came in alongside nocerino !
For me MVP is POLI without no doubt ! Niang was in the first half but overall Poli was great ! Great assist, great ball control ! allegri really has to use him alongside Monto and De Jong otherwise he’ll convince the whole world what a big retard he is !
Honorable mentions to Zapata and Zaccardo ! they were ideal today !

FORZA MILAN !!!

phillmicester

muntari that was a superb shot i must say

Jibola
Jibola

Milan unbelievably punished L A Galaxy for 90mins. I think Poli is indispensable in this team, he gives very high work rate, creativity, speed and assurance in midfield.

Great game guys for beating the same team that raped our Italian cousins

Opinion Varies
Opinion Varies

Second thought about El Sharaawy,Milan shoulda sold him off when we had the chance.

Reply to  Opinion Varies

I see you’re a great fan of traore, nocerino and other sh*t players ! What for ?! think galliani’d bring great reinforcements ? in your dreams !!!

Opinion Varies
Opinion Varies
Reply to  Viktor

I’m sorry,not a fan of Traore nor Nocerino and God knows what other crap players you talking of.
All I’m saying is,he has shown little improvement in this preseason games i’ve watched him play.He somehow seem mentally lost and empty just like last season second-round.I doubt he’s going to perform greatly like he did the first round of last season – I’ll be glad if he proves me wrong though……just saying.

Rico
Rico

toooooo many plasticfans here 1-2 weeks ago everbody wanted niang out of milan, now the same people say he is soo good and there is no need for ljajic….

please guys be patient believe in our team and support every player, at least until they leave milan

acbaba
acbaba

Sell el sha?.did this dude watch this match?

sms1158
sms1158

I ask the admin to change the blog name from “rossoneriblog” to “theAllegriblog”

isaac ayala

Alessandro
Alessandro
Reply to  isaac ayala

And Abbiati?

Cyborg
Cyborg

From today on poli is going to RB, I can tell you that. Muntari will take his place in MF. Anyway, what matters now is who we meet in the UCL playoffs. You know, sometimes I think Allegri is just clowning. No one who cares for his job makes the decisions as rediculouse as his. I think he intentionally wants to make a joke out of Milan. No wonder inzaghi told him he is not seriouse about his job. Anyway it was just a friendly game against a weaker opponent, I don’t we should read much into it. As for… Read more »

JaRossoneri
JaRossoneri
Reply to  Cyborg

I strongly agree with your comment about Niang. I was shocked to hear we were considering loaning him out. He is more advanced than SES and Mario were at his age. Most importantly, with Pazzini hurt, unless we trust Robinho, Niang should be our first substiitute in a 4312, and a possible starter in a 433.

*Also, “on the pitch”, Niang links better with Mario than SES does. Perhaps he is more willing to defer to Mario, which can be a good thing.

egule1
egule1

@vikto.get a grip on urself man..its a damn pre-season..what’s ur problem with allegri anyway..u complain too much man,relax.poli is not a right back..if u knew anything about tactics,u ll understand what I mean..nocerino,traore, are milan players so get used to dem and stop Complaining always..we are doing better than all italian teams in preseason so let the team continue working hard..if poli playing at right back is what ll give us the scudetto,so be it..we are talking of a defence that has abate,de sciglio,mexes,vagara out injured and the coach is trying to make that unit work and u are still… Read more »

Kuchini
Kuchini
Reply to  egule1

Bless you!

foasdc
foasdc

I hope balo is okay,because if this guy is injured that will b a missive blow on us.

egule1
egule1

And silvestre is nt as bad as comments on this blog make him seem..he had a decent game today..just made one or two eRrors just like every player on the pitch today

Dude
Dude
Reply to  egule1

Did you actually watch the whole match? A bag of potatoes would of done a better job than silvestre!

Forza1899Milan
Forza1899Milan

I was at this game live. I don’t know why anyone would give Montolivo a poor rating. Him, Poli, and De Jong were beasts. Poli really impressed me. I can’t wait to see more. Silvestre was awful and almost game away an unnecessary penalty at the beginning of the match. SES needs to improve improve in one on one situations. Niang was good but needs serious work in the crossing department.

UG
UG

i taught zaccardo was the fullback

angostini
angostini

Stop saying this if abate,de sciglo,vagara stay fit poli cant play as right back, is bcos their is no capable player to play dat position zaccado,antonini r sulk in dat position he‘snt a rightbak.

Harmik
Harmik

Hi guys dose anyone knows how much salary Milan will pay to the players in this season?
thanks

Greg
Greg

Really nice performance, especially the 1st half before all the changes
1) Niang is far better than Boateng
2) 4-3-3 is far better than 4-3-1-2
3) even Allegri must see our best midfield,at the the moment is Poli, De Jong Montolivo, I don’t think we have a problem in UCL qualification as long as the two Ghanaians don’t play

ROSSONERI4EVA
ROSSONERI4EVA

If we let Niang go, and keep Robinho I will go mad!!!