Team news: Torino were without the suspended Nicolas Nkoulou as well as without Nicola Murru and Armando Izzo. Milan had to do without the banned Alexis Saelemaekers as well as without Sandro Tonali and Zlatan Ibrahimović. Kickoff time for Matchday 36 of the 2020/21 Serie A campaign was 20:45 CET at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino.

Goals: Theo Hernández (19′, 61′), Kessié (26′ pk), Brahim (50′), Rebić (68′, 72′, 78′)

Torino F.C. (3-5-2) – Davide Nicola
Salvatore Sirigu; Bremer, Lyanco, Alessandro Buongiorno; Wilfried Singo, Daniele Baselli (56′ Simone Verdi), Rolando Mandragora, Karol Linetty (56′ Tomás Rincón), Ricardo Rodríguez (56′ Cristian Ansaldi); Simone Zaza, Federico Bonazzoli.
Unused: Sava, Ujkani;Vojvoda; Gojak, Lukić; Belotti, Sanabria.

AC Milan (4-2-3-1) – Stefano Pioli
Gianluigi Donnarumma; Davide Calabria, Simon Kjær, Fikayo Tomori, Theo Hernández (69′ Diogo Dalot); Ismaël Bennacer (46′ Soualiho Meïté), Franck Kessié; Samu Castillejo, Brahim Díaz (62′ Rade Krunić), Hakan Çalhanoğlu (69′ Rafael Leão); Ante Rebić (80′ Mario Mandžukić).
Unused: A. Donnarumma, Tătărușanu; Gabbia, Kalulu, Romagnoli; Hauge; Maldini.

Referee: Marco Guida.

1 month ago

Man today was fantastic. I think it’s safe to say we don’t need a big target man. It’s better to have mobility in today’s game. We pass soo much faster when zlatan isn’t playing bc we have no choice. On top of that, rebic is able to apply greater pressure which causes mistakes for the opposing defenders. Zlatan can’t do this. I really feel like malen or daka would be our best bet for forwards. Imagine them with rebic, maybe Diaz or de Paul, and ikone. My god that’s speed, skill and goals everywhere. As for pioli. Man you need… Read more »

Niels8
Niels8
Reply to  Nathan Graegin

A pure striker is still needed anyway.. There will definitely be times when a target man/striker is needed. Even Pep doesn’t always field a false 9.

Reply to  Niels8

We still have zlatan remember. He needs to start from the bench until he’s needed.

Rossi
Rossi
Reply to  Niels8

Thats why i prefer Belotti. He can run pass, create, but also score like a target man. A very compleate striker. Depay would be good to.

Reply to  Rossi

agree Rossi belotti is also my preferred choice, a very mobile attacker that as you said can run pass, create, but also score like a target man. The obvious choice in my book. Add to that he has a soft spot for ac milan and add to that seemingly one of the most down to earth players in serie a so he wont give us a lot of trouble down the road. After yesterdays match i hope belotti has made it very clear to cairo that there is no chance in hell that he will renew and then torino might… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by Martin Bernhard
Gbenga AJOSE
Gbenga AJOSE
Reply to  Niels8

You are a correct man ! We definitely need a target man. We should not be fooled..Let’s get the right players .

Reply to  Gbenga AJOSE

Problem is the target player we want is 60 mil. Milan can’t be foolish to waste that much on one player when we could spend 30 on malen, or 20 on daka and use another 30 to get ikone for the rw. Maybe if we sold Roman and leao then yes get vlahovic to but we gotta be smart and get more for our dollar

Reply to  Nathan Graegin

milan propably has vlahovic on the short list but the idea of milan splashing 60 mil on him is most likely just a fabricated rumour as milan propably will be able to buy belotti for 30mil or something. In mahlens case he is unproven in regard of serie a and worse has mino raiola as his agent so would be surprised to see him endup with us as well.

1 month ago

I’m not really sold on belotti anymore. Not to sure if you watch the Dutch league but I do every week. Malen is def better than belotti or scamaca. You can’t use the excuse of not having experience in Italy as a reason, otherwise we would never have foreign players on the team. I do agree raiola is a problem though. I like daka from Salzburg to, 20 mil as well.

Reply to  Nathan Graegin

Its not really an excuse but yeah that hurdle can potentially quikly be overcome but as i pointed out my main issue is hiring another stooge of mino. When that is said belotti is a proven serie a attacker that has been playing consitently great for a mid to bottom table team for 5 years. Guarantees. He is also known to love milan and he seems like a guy with both of his feet well grounded so he is a type of player that we always can count on without any issues. He is the aboslute obvious choice for me… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by Martin Bernhard
1 month ago

I agree he’s def proven in Italy without a doubt. I just hate using one person as the focal point. In fact, it would be good to get belotti but also get daka to complement him. Milan’s problem is when using guys like zlatan, all we do is play long ball. I said those others names mainly bc it would force us to actually build up the play, and we all say how good it looks. I just don’t want us to ruin belotti by isolating him like zlatan is for large parts of the game.

Reply to  Nathan Graegin

I think belotti would be exactly what you want as he is very active in the play whereas ibra due to his age work more as a scary pillar (meant in fun) that drags players towards him and thereby creates more spaces for other players to roam in. Combine that with his general danger he causes via his tecnique and unpredictability to score goals. I think if we could aquirre belotti this year and maybe next year move for a discounted vlahovic if not yet sold or renewed his contract. Imagine what a dangerous and scary couple that would be… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by Martin Bernhard
Phildaddon1899
Phildaddon1899
Reply to  Nathan Graegin

You seem to agree with everyone as long as it’s players you want.

Reply to  Phildaddon1899

It’s called having a difference of opinion. There was no ridiculing, name calling, nothing negative. I stated my reasons, they stated there’s. Everyone here knows I prefer fast strikers to more traditional target men. Belotti is good and his more like a benz and lewy, which is good. I just prefer a little more speed and skill. He is proven in Italy for sure and if I had to pick between him and vlahovic, I’d choose belotti. There, happy now

Reply to  Nathan Graegin

You have nothing to apologize for in regard of me as you are exactly expressing you opinions and cant recall you ever had a shit tone towards me when we have spoken. In the end i never mind disagreeing with people but i do mind if posters cant keep it civil.

Last edited 1 month ago by Martin Bernhard
1 month ago

For sure, if anything, what type of striker that we want is the only thing we might disagree on. Everything else I think everyone here pretty much agrees on. We need a cf, cam and rw. It has to happen.

Reply to  Nathan Graegin

we deffently agree on those positions needing some udgrades and especially the right wing is urgently needed

1 month ago

Yup. I think Milan is dead set on vlahovic. I just don’t see it happening though. If a target forward is what we want, I still say we need a faster silky player that’s also a goal scorer to be paired with him. Daka is the cheapest but if we could also get malen by selling leao or Roman, we would be a serious force. Add ikone to that line up and holy shit

Ruskin
Reply to  Nathan Graegin

Are u with us at all ,how can u talk about selling leao ,let’s be practical analysts here

SJF
SJF
Reply to  Nathan Graegin

Great result and a long awaited game that could be enjoyed.
Totally agree about Hauge, what an opportunity to give him a run, probably get a goal and boost his confidence.
I will be heart broken if he leaves, I still think he has a big future

Reply to  SJF

Ya it’s a shame what pioli has done to him ‍♂️ hopefully he gets loaned out, only prob is we will be stuck with leao who is both bad at lw and cf

SJF
SJF
Reply to  Nathan Graegin

At this point I think we keep Leao and hope he improves consistency, we all know he has the talent.

If we got a good RW and CF and AM (Omg what a bill).

****** IBRA/?******
LEAO/HAUGE****** ?/? ******* REBIC/?

There are huge holes in our attack.
I hope Maldini has a magic purse and a great plan

Last edited 1 month ago by SJF
Reply to  SJF

Exactly, if we fill those positions we will become monsters! We all want diff forwards, but we can agree that the forward needs to be a goal machine for us. We def need a cam, and honestly I’d say 2 cams since Diaz and hakan are major doubts. Ikone for rw needs to happen. We could have won the league had we fixed these problems

1 month ago

I know it’s just one game but we looked alot quicker attacking with rebic up front and diaz as a 10.hauge getting loaned out I guess, and 3 points v calgari and we made it. Great performance well done everyone,

Reply to  Nesta1

Yup, man the excitement is almost unbearable at this point. I wish we could play the game on Friday lol

Patinho
Patinho
1 month ago

Feels like Berlusconi is back!

All kidding aside, this team has created a fantastic bond. By adding Thauvin on the right and Belotti up front, Milan would have the potential to be reckoned as a super power again.

Reply to  Patinho

Bro you must not have read the news from last week. Thauvin moved to tigers in Mexico. Milan need to go for ikone who’s better anyways. Also it would be better to get malen or daka to continue to add pace and skill up top.

Patinho
Patinho
Reply to  Nathan Graegin

Oh, I didn’t know that! How dissapointing..

Ikone sounds promising as well. As long as the team reinforces the right wing, because we lack some skills up there – as you say mate!

Reply to  Patinho

Yup, when I saw that o thought it was bs news but then it was confirmed. I was like oh…well… ok then lol yes we would be wise to get him, his speed and skill will kill the teams in Italy. If not him then try for neres or Antony from Ajax

1 month ago

10 goals scored, zero goals conceded in just 4 days. its official, milan are the kings of turin

Amos K. Dennis
Amos K. Dennis
Reply to  Milan10

Right, Mate

MilanEstonia
MilanEstonia

21/22 season:

IN: Vlahovic – De Paul – Sander Berg – Depay/Thauvin – Maignan – Amavi

OUT: Casti, Krunic, Mandzukic

Loan out: Hauge, Kalulu

Extend Loan: Diaz, Dalot

2022 CL Semi final guaranteed.

P.s. would secretly love it if Maldini could get Dybala when Rube goes to EL

Reply to  MilanEstonia

Thauvin went to tigers my guy. Milan need to get ikone. He’s a rw who can play striker as well. Also malen would be cheaper than vlahovic. We can’t spend 60 on one player and we know fiori is stingy as fuck. Malen-30 mil, ikone 30 mil.

ZionTrain
ZionTrain
Reply to  Nathan Graegin

What do you think about Milan keeping Meite? If not, who do you think we should get instead?

Reply to  ZionTrain

Honestly I don’t have a problem with meite. I think he’s more than capable of being a good back up. Him and tonali are good. Also if we don’t keep him, we can change to a 3412 or 3142.

ZahidHossain
ZahidHossain

Twinkle Twinkle 7 STAR
How I wonder what u r
Just Mindblowing
Happy Happy Happy

Gbenga AJOSE
Gbenga AJOSE
1 month ago

Guys. I can’t say whether am dreaming or not. Out of fear , I didn’t watch the match but I was shocked when I checked the results . 7 : 0 !!!!!!… Wao….as in waooo….But one thing I want us to realize is that we should not rest on our laurel yet..we should reinforce the squad where necessary… This game ended like this because Torino played open game. They needed to win too. So they didn’t sit back I guess.. We usually have problem when all this lower teams sit back to defend and this is where we need to… Read more »

Reply to  Gbenga AJOSE

Calgari only lost 1 in last 7 that was to inter 1 nil. They held napoli 1-1 three games ago.we have to go into that match like we did tonight because we don’t want to go to atalanta on last day needing something. Anyways When we do get top four sorted, right winger priority and go all out on a good one because that’s our weakest area. If we had one this season I’m sure we would have topped league because we can only atrack mainly down left, this team is not far away.

Reply to  Nesta1

Yup. Ikone, neres and Antony should all be considered. Idk how much you watched Lille and Ajax but I watch them every weekend if possible. These 3 have the speed, skill to kill the defense in Italy. All 3 are around 30-35 mil. I’d say for forwards for malen or daka, and if we sell Roman and leao, get vlahovic as well.

We still need a cam to since hakans not renewing and Diaz loan ends

Reply to  Nathan Graegin

To be honest I haven’t seen much of them but are names that seem to get mentioned alot as class players, seen a bit on YouTube. The upgrade from samu would be massive with any of them and I do like daka as striker cos we are missing that out and out goalscorer(zlatan will be injured regular). While we on subject of strikers have u seen what cavani doing for man u, and we got manzukic lol. As for a no10 any ideas who we might go for, or will will sign diaz as he’s playing well.

Reply to  Nesta1

I watch the Dutch league every week, I can tell you the players on Ajax, psv, az are all quality. I watch Lille play a lot as well. The names mentioned I can confidently say are massive upgrades. Speed, skill, good crosses and goals. All things out right side lacks. Yes daka, malen(even though he’s a raiola guy) are goal scorers. They got the speed, technical ability, agility and positional sense that forwards need. And yes cavani has been on fire bc he actually plays lol mandzukic hadn’t played in months before coming to Milan. How maldini and co thought… Read more »

Reply to  Nathan Graegin

yeah because that fantastic fast ex-ajax winger kluivert jr did so well in serie a. what about huntelaar? hell, even de ligt struggles to live up to expectation

MilanEstonia
MilanEstonia
Reply to  Milan10

Oh Milan10 but they are fast. And only these players can bring lighting and thunder <3

Reply to  MilanEstonia

correctamundo mate. as a matter of fact, lets sign usain bolt just for the sake of it. that’ll teach the rest of serie a *wink

Reply to  Milan10

Sorry but your not gonna sit here and preach to me when you don’t watch the league. If you did you’d know neres and Antony are better than anything we have. Same goes for ikone. Again, if you want to keep the same mediocre players, then cool, the rest of us fans demand better, and the options are there at 30-35 mil.

Reply to  Nathan Graegin

“Sorry but your not gonna sit here and preach to me when you don’t watch the league.” i’ve watched ajax since 90s thank u very much. and i do watch ligue 1, but mostly lyon and psg games. that alone doesnt make one a legit milan10ian “if you did you’d know neres and Antony are better than anything we have” better than rebic and leao or de paul/ilicic? lol, no way. if YOU actually followed ajax u’d know that if ur so called big star playing for ajax but ur already 24 and still no big clubs has tried to… Read more »

Reply to  Milan10

Yes neres and Antony are better than leao, samu and salamakers and rebic in terms of skills. Antony has 8 goals as a winger. Not a winger/striker like rebic. And he’s 21. Not only that but we are talking about fixing the right side, so these players are not in direct comp with rebic or even leao for that matter. And your assuming I said we shouldn’t got for them or that they are below average? I said you want to keep avergage players like hakan and leao. We all find your self absorbed posts as annoying asf

Reply to  Nathan Graegin

oh no, u didnt just say a winger who scores 8 goals in eredivisie is better winger than leao, let alone rebic. lol. if u actually watched ajax then u’d know how garbage antony and neres were vs roma. and u think theyre better than rebic who destroyed juve, lazio, roma etc AND who just scored hattrick days ago? “And your assuming I said we shouldn’t got for them or that they are below average? I said you want to keep avergage players like hakan and leao.” no, u literally said i want to keep mediocre players. again, here’s interesting… Read more »

Amos K. Dennis
Amos K. Dennis
1 month ago

I’m still feeling dizzy…Rebic! Rebic! Rebic!!…I haven’t seen this for a while (SEVEN??)…Liberia is following.

Cocor
1 month ago

I will starting celebrating after the win again Cagliari at home ACM is very wick

Michael
Michael
Reply to  Cocor

Bro that’s what am saying.I want to jump for joy but am still worried cause I Kno we suck at home.So am waiting for Sunday

Nubian B
Nubian B
1 month ago

It’s always so thrilling when your team wins with a FIFA score line. Praying that we bring home 3 points in our next match so we don’t NEED points going in to face Atalanta; hopefully Serie A doesn’t pull any corrupt shadiness to help Juventus qualify.

Off topic…I’m very close to believing that the Milan #9 shirt is cursed since Inzaghi. Milan need a forward to break/disprove it.

Hope everyone here is staying healthy and safe

anom
anom
1 month ago

That was pretty decent… I’m almost satisfied with the scoreline.

Reply to  anom

I know you are joking or atleast i hope you are but we could actually have fairly easy won with 10-0 as kessie had a sitter, castillejo had one, brahim hit the top bar and we had a goal dsallowed so yeah we could have scored more but i wont complain 😀

anom
anom

Let’s hope they saved some goals for the last 2 games too… 🙂

Reply to  anom

Yeah but cagliari also need some points to be safe so they cant just burry themselves in the defense so i think we will have plenty of opportunities but as long as we keep focus and the right mentality we should be qualified by sunday. When that is i said think inter will either draw or win on saturday so it might even be solved before we play our own match.

Roberto Giano

Pioli out

Oluwashevy
1 month ago

Some people happy with the scoreline hope we don’t find it hard to score against Cagliari hope we haven’t score all our goals if we have won all three games 1-0 or 2-0 I don’t mind as long as we scale through not the one we win 7-0 and find it hard in scoring again but I know the boys are on form with the victory of juventus I belive we will qualify a good performance next match and we good to go I want to sitdown and watch Atlanta match with some cold beer thinking I have nothing to… Read more »

Reply to  Oluwashevy

Ya we gotta ride this good form, can’t afford any hang overs at this point

Alvaro
Alvaro
1 month ago

I need a group to join on wats app

Ted
Ted
1 month ago

This does not take away the fact they still need a proper frontman. My pick has always been Belotti. He is strong, can hold the ball, pass and create as well.

Reply to  Ted

Belotti is good but I think we still need to get another person that’s fast and silky to play with him. We play long ball when we have just one focal point. It’s too predictable. I’d say add daka as well or even put rebic with him up top. I just don’t want to resort back to long ball like we do with zlatan

Reply to  Nathan Graegin

because with rebic milan played long ball last nite?

Reply to  Milan10

Don’t know what u guys think but I always thought rebic should play more central seems to score alot of goals from being there. He can always drift wide left anyway if not getting any space

Ted
Ted
Reply to  Nesta1

I see both Rebić and Leao more as supporting strikers in two up front formation. I think Rebić and Belotti spearheading would be deadly. Leao and Ibra as alternative pair.

Reply to  Ted

Yeah that would be a great line up, I think we more suited to 2 up front and theo as a wingback, look at the goal he scored yesterday. 3 at the back 3412 be perfect

Ted
Ted
Reply to  Nesta1

, right on. Roma-Kjaer-Tomori trio commanding the back I would shit myself confronting them three. Question is are these three capable of adapting to three man defence in practice. Gabbia, Kalulu and (maybe?) Caldara or some experienced bosman CB to command Gabbia and Kalulu as subs.

Reply to  Ted

What about kjaer(gabbia) tomori and Calabria. There’s enough speed and skill in these 3 to be more than good. Question is, do you want a 3142 or a 3412. So 1 cdm with 2 cams/cm or 2 cdm/cm and have a cam under the strikers

TruRossoneri
TruRossoneri
Reply to  Nathan Graegin

Not just your wingers, you want your center backs to be fast and skillful too? Wow!

Reply to  TruRossoneri

???? I said with those 3 we have speed and skill in defense? Not sure where the mix up is

Reply to  Ted

I’d like to see kalalu kyaer tomori, I think kalalu make excellent center back, quick strong athletic plus not very good going forward as a right bk. Both him and tomori got pace to compliment kyaer physical style but slow. Theo can attack which is his best attribute and we keep kessie Ben partnership in middle and a 10 in a 3412 formation. Play 2 strikers up top rebic, zlatan, sub leao because a lone striker can get isolated. I don’t know if u saw the goal that meite made with that pass through to leao to assist rebic, it… Read more »

Reply to  Nesta1

correctamundo mate. i watched rebic several times at frankfurt and like kostic or kamada now, he could and did play as winger, ss and even am. hell, rebic WAS milan’s topscorer last season playing as lw/ss hybrid.
remember what i said years ago when i talk about suso, that good wingers can be turned into world class ss/am? well, rebic (and ilicic for that matter) is the exact type of players im talking about. just dont use long ball strategy if he plays as st.

Reply to  Nesta1

I think rebic should play along side someone but not as a support striker. We can have 2 main strikers playing together. Rebic playing with zlatan or belotti, or vlahovic would be good. Or any of those 3 with malen or daka would work to. Just. Don’t have them alone otherwise it becomes predictable. Not having 1 main forward alone allows us to have many goal Scoring options

Reply to  Milan10

Rebic is a target forward so of course we didn’t play long ball. Again you really don’t read messages well and you literally try to make shit up to sound like your smart lol I literally say all the time when zlatan isn’t there we are forced build up the play bc we can’t play long ball, and here you come with your normal ridiculous comments. You don’t have any football iq, you just blurt shit out

Reply to  Nathan Graegin

then why r u saying this nonsense “We play long ball when we have just one focal point. It’s too predictable”? didnt u see torino – milan? milan didnt use long ball strategy target forward? lol, stop making stuff up. whoever plays as lone st IS target forward except if he plays false 9. thus, whoever play as milan’s lone st, whether its ibra, leao or rebic IS target forward. i said earlier this season that milan should play longballs whenever big tall but slow ibra plays st and play through balls whenever fast leao or rebic plays st. and… Read more »

Rossi
Rossi
1 month ago

Reports are saying that Hakan is close to a deal with Juventus. No wonder he was unhappy at the end of Milan-Torino.

Gbenga AJOSE
Gbenga AJOSE
Reply to  Rossi

I know Juve like to fish in trouble waters especially Milan water. .Remember Pirlo case who they pick on free transfer and became an idol at Juve. Not sure Milan will let him go to .Juve anyway. And also, am not sure he will want go to Juve who seems to be in crisis right now. Champion League qualification will help complete most of our renewals.

Rossi
Rossi
Reply to  Gbenga AJOSE

Its not up to Milan, he will be a free player in a month or so. He can choose whit who he wants to sign. Milan made their final offer to him months ago, its close to 5mil. Which is already an over strech for a player of his quality any way.

Reply to  Rossi

I just don’t get how is seems only milan seem to lose players for nothing, Donna if he leaves now hakan. That could have been around 80 million in sales and to think all we here is running the club financially better, Mind boggling. I get they probably think they are saving not giving them high salary but that doesn’t outweigh how much we would get for them as sales and the price of a new keeper and salary

Reply to  Rossi

I just read that too, looks like Maldini not caving in to his wage demands. But to be fair the stats he’s put up this season is probably wrong time to ask for big rise and diaz just scored a couple which is nearly as many as hakan all season

Reply to  Rossi

I would take that rumor as mere speculation because for a long time same media has been posting stories that hakan want cl qualification and now it suddenly doesn’t matter any longer assuming they doesn’t qualify. Pretty sure he will renew with us when the cl qualification is in the house so doesn’t really believe that there is much to worry about as im sure he would prefer to staying with milan and he sure as hell would find it harder at juventus to get consistant playing time.

Rossi
Rossi
1 month ago

It could be only a rumor, that is always a posibility. But looking at his behaviour at the Torino game, i could say that he wasn’t pleased at all. Looking quite unhappy. He kind of refused to shake Pioli hand at the end and had an angry expresion on his face. You wouldnt expect that from a player who’s team won 7-0. So it was something from the dressing room that brought that type of behaviour in him. Paqueta was simmilar at the end of last year.This are woriing sings for a player who is at the end of his… Read more »

Reply to  Rossi

speculation, you can literally find a picture where he embraces pioli with a huge smile on his face from the previous match against juventus so i dont buy that premise of yours in regard of this matter. In the end he can obviously endup leaving but as maldini has said all contract renewals has been frozen till the season ends so lets wait and see but i do think he will endup renewing.

Reply to  Rossi

Before mentioned photo after the juve match and its even posted by hakan himself, obviously things can break in a matter of time but does this really sound credible, not really in my view atleast.

hakan.PNG
Rossi
Rossi
1 month ago

As i said it could be only rumors, that’s always a posibility. But his reactions in the Torino game(After the Juve game) came in the same time period with the rumors, so there is a good chance that they might be tru. Will have to wait and see. He can still negotiate with other teams, regardles of Maldini frozing renews with Milan for the time being. I dont think Milan will increase their last offer any way. He had pleanty of time to accept that offer. Taking everything in consideration i belive Hakan is leaning more towards leaving rather then… Read more »

Reply to  Rossi

well everything is a possibility but its also a possibility that hakan was pissed off because he was subbed off and saw a chance to maybe score a goal ruined. Ofcourse he can negotiate with other teams but still i dont see him joining juventus at minimum as the club is in some uncertainty both in regard of cl qualification and maybe even a ban hanging over their head so dont really see him joining them at least and wherever he could endup like utd etc. he will most likely not become a protagonist as in milan.

Riccardo Montolivo
Riccardo Montolivo
Reply to  Rossi

lol, CalcioMercato is a joke to journalism. If he goes where will he play? He is slow for the wing, he is not good as a mezzala. Milan was stronger this season. Madrid and Milan have a lot in common, both teams overachieved with modest bench players. I’m sure that Juve will have to cut the spendings, they will weaken while Milan can strengthen in some areas. Milan will sign two #9s, and a right-winger, we have three DM, Pobega is returning. Considering that youngsters are improving Milan could have the third or fourth-best team in Italy. Hakan knows that… Read more »

1 month ago

BREAKING NEWS “Pep Guardiola has four strikers on his transfer wishlist this summer, according to The Times Harry Kane Lautaro Martinez Erling Haaland Andre Silva Who should Man City sign? ” – Goal.com remember when milan10 said these very words 3 yrs ago, “if milan is dumb enough to sell silva now, i 5 yrs he’ll play for big club like man utd”? well, apparently milan10 is human after all who can be wrong; it only takes 3 yrs for it to happen and its man city not man utd. boy i hate that even when im wrong, im right… Read more »

Reply to  Milan10

I can’t believe donny van der beek is treat like that at manu, I would rather send tonali bk and get donny for roughly same money, he is a outstanding player. Our mid would be so strong, president, Ben, meite, van der beek. How the fu#k do u play Fred mctommany instead of vdb, did u see them against Liverpool, trash. He would excel at milan, top player.

Reply to  Nesta1

van de beek IS good cm/am; he’d be perfect as hakan’s deputy or even replacement, if milan would be dumb enough to pull a pirlo 2.0. but like i said way back, the goal is to build competitive team not trying to have youngest squad and be feeder club a la nazidis’ arsenal. here’s what san marco said about van de beek situation at man utd: “It just shows what a great life they have when they play at Ajax. They all think very quickly that they are a big boy here and can make it in other countries, but… Read more »

Theo
Theo
Reply to  Milan10

He’s not yet a man city player but still an E/frankfurt player.. don’t boast about what is yet to happen cause he might end up signing for monaco

Reply to  Theo

ur totally missing the point mate. u know andriy silva, like leao, IS world class talent when pep wants him and lewi said he or haaland deserves to be his successor at bayern. anyone who doesnt think he’s world class must have ‘THE UNINITIATED’ tattooed on their buttcheeks AND foreheads

Theo
Theo
Reply to  Milan10

Now I get you

1 month ago

Just read zlatan will be out for 6 weeks and will miss the euros! That’s a shame.

BREAKING NEWS
its official boys, andriy “the giant” silva has just bested andriy sheva’s best ever league goal tally. now his goal tally is on par with san marco’s ballon d’or AND serie a winning season. oh, and he’s also included in fifa ‘21’s bundesliga team of the season with 91 rating. do u know who else is 91 rated? ur goddamn right; andriy sheva. der bomber
man, i cant wait for andriy to come back to milan and take the baton from ibra, oh wait

Reply to  Milan10

holy shitballs batman! now andriy “the giant” silva has surpassed san marco’s best serie a goal tally too. now he’s tied with crespo. legend in the making.
i always dreamed of ronaldo – sheva duo. well, i’ll settle with leaonaldo – andriy silva, oh wait

Theo
Theo
1 month ago

Seria a is full of shit.. juve just robbed inter

Theo
Theo
1 month ago

And the referee didn’t bother to check var even after 3 good replay u would clearly see it not a penalty for the 3rd goal cuadrado is a thief