A minute’s silence to be held before Milan-Torino at San Siro tomorrow in memory of the late Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant at Milanello in July 2013. (@acmilan.com)

Kobe Bryant tragically passed away last night; on Wednesday evening at San Siro, Milan and Torino will pay their respects to the legend.

The world was shocked last night when news broke about the passing of Basketball legend and icon Kobe Bryant.

Bryant, his 13-year-old daughter Gianna and seven other people were involved in a helicopter crash which ended in the tragic death of all nine people.

The world is mourning the death of Bryant, who will forever be considered one of the greatest Basketball players of all time – both for his incredible abilities on the court and for his charisma and personality which made Kobe a household name around the globe.

In addition to being an unbelievable player, Kobe was also a huge Milan fan. “My favourite football team? I’ve always been a Milan fan, I’ve got Rossoneri blood,” he told Univision Deportes in an interview in February 2019. “I’ve been following them since I was a kid. It’s no coincidence then that my favourite footballer is Van Basten, I loved him when he was a part of the Rossoneri attack. Great players like Maldini, Gullit, Rijkaard and Baresi were also all in that team.”

Tomorrow, before the Coppa Italia game between Milan and Torino at San Siro, a minute’s silence will be held to honor and remember a true great, an icon, a legendary figure; Mamba Out.

smile
smile
10 months ago

RIP KOBE B.. We all luv u.. Gone too soon

nick
nick
10 months ago

RIP Kobe 🙁

Ashraf
10 months ago
Reply to  nick

we milanistas are family one of us are gone RIP kobe

Raven
Raven
10 months ago

Heart breaking, death is something that we all should accept, but to think he was holding his daughter and probably taking the blame of her death…. Fucking Shit.

Life is sometimes rough, but seeing your kids die is unbearable.

Rest in peace both of you. Respect

10 months ago

i was nba (proud collector of upper deck’s basketball cards) and f1 fan before my dad introduced me to ac milan and dutch football so showtime lakers, jordan’s bulls and kobe/shaq combo were right up my alley. to this day i still make my wife roll her eyes whenever i yell “yo kobe!” before i throw something into garbage bin or even glasses so this news seriously devastated me.
rip black mamba. what u did in life echoes forever

Ted
Ted
10 months ago

Mamba Forever!

LeKuskusePumponž
LeKuskusePumponž
9 months ago

Sad, devasted and inconsolable… This is so unfair and tragic.
We love you Kobe. You will always be one of us, the Rossoneri.
For us, you are immortal legend.

As a father, could not even imagine your last seconds.
I know you and Gigi are watching us from above 🙁

R.I.P. Mamba
R.I.P. Gigi
R.I.P. all the other that have tragically lost their lives in this tragedy

#mambaforever