Laxalt’s agent, Krasouski: “Like all players it’s natural Diego wants to play more, I will be in Milano tomorrow”

Diego Laxalt during training at Milanello. (@acmilan.com)

Diego Laxalt’s agent admitted his client would like more playing time and said ‘tomorrow we will probably know more’.

Laxalt is going to face limited playing time next season as the Rossoneri have four left-backs in the squad right now: Theo Hernandez, Ricardo Rodriguez, Ivan Strinić and the Uruguayan.

Diego has only recently returned to training and has not yet played in pre-season. In any case, it’s possible that the player – who only arrived last summer – will leave.

“I’ll be in Milano tomorrow and we’ll get a better idea of the situation,” agent Ariel Krasouski told Milannews.it. “He is great in Milano, but like all players, it’s natural he wants to play more. Offers in Italy and abroad? I don’t have information about that, but tomorrow we’ll probably know more.”

The squad of Marco Giampaolo is still incomplete but the league starts on August 25th for Milan as they face Udinese away from home and you can get betting tips for the Serie A season.

AxelBlaze
AxelBlaze
9 months ago

Laxalt 1rst, afterwards Strinic, Biglia and Borini hopefully.

Shackur
9 months ago
Reply to  AxelBlaze

so you mean Borini did not perform yesterday? I think you need to re-observe nd see how Borini plays with all strength although he’s not highly technical

AxelBlaze
AxelBlaze
9 months ago
Reply to  Shackur

Did I say anything about someone’s performance? I believe that the above mentioned 4 need to leave so we can earn several millions back. and him wearing our N11 is a bit sad. and I wonder when will we give Donnarumma n1 jersey the guy earned it unlike Borini.

Willsmilan
Willsmilan
9 months ago
Reply to  AxelBlaze

If we need money, then we should sell Borini, he his nt jst smart at all, running everywhere is nt the point, he is nt jst good for Milan standard, has a fan, I have suffered to much depression from this below average players Milan as been bringin in since nd it declined Milan in a whole lot, tell me what any young player will learn from the likes of borini, few years ago we had taye taiwo, poli, niang to name a few kucka nd Nocerino were far better than Kessie talk less of borini yet we sold them.… Read more »

Niels8
Niels8
9 months ago
Reply to  AxelBlaze

A utility player like Borini is needed in many teams. Unless we have a better substitute, there’s no need to sell him. He was bought with a cheap price as well.

AxelBlaze
AxelBlaze
9 months ago
Reply to  Niels8

Chalha and Bonaventura are our utility players.

Number28
Number28
9 months ago

Off Topic, can’t wait to see Bonaventura again!

Suleiman prince
Suleiman prince
9 months ago

My follow milanist we we can get all d best players some times we need players day are just ok but love did Milan shirt,back den like jankoliski,olivera,kakakalze,dis guy where not dat gud but bcos of of d luv dey have for Milan dey play with all der heart wen ever dey are introduced into d game even if it’s one minute to d end of d match,so think about it

AxelBlaze
AxelBlaze
9 months ago

Jankulovski and Kaladze my dude. the later is now my hometown’s major. XD

Spike
Spike
9 months ago

All Yee saying boring should leave don’t even know what you re saying, he might lack technical attributes but he his second to none when it comes to energy and utility

Raven
Raven
9 months ago

RR is a solid backup, Theo our starter, Strinic can’t be sold so due his age and heart condition. Laxalt good luck.