Menez’s representative: “I think Jeremy will leave Milan this summer, we’ll see what proposals we’ve got”

Mario Balotelli (L) and Jeremy Menez (R) of AC Milan show their dejection during the Serie A match between AC Milan and Frosinone Calcio at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on May 1, 2016 in Milan, Italy. (Photo by Marco Luzzani/Getty Images)
Photo by Marco Luzzani/Getty Images

Jeremy Menez’s agent has said that the player will leave the Rossoneri soon as he doesn’t exclude a Ligue 1 move.

Menez was one of the best players at Milan during the 2014/15 season but spent the most of 15/16 recovering from an injury and when he returned he couldn’t find much space in the XI.

And according to Jean-Pierre Bernès, who is, according to L’Equipe and RadioEurope1, the agent of Menez, the Frenchman could soon leave the club.

“He has a year left on his Milan contract and I think he will leave the club, so at that point we’ll reflect on his future,” Jean-Pierre told RadioEurope1 on Tuesday afternoon. “When will he leave? This summer. We’ll see what proposals we’ve got. Ligue 1? Why not…”

Mario Balotelli has already left Milan while the futures of Bacca, M’Baye Niang and Luiz Adriano are all uncertain. It looks like the Rossoneri could find themselves building the attack from scratch.

krslayer
krslayer

Atlanta ga usa
Atlanta ga usa
Reply to  krslayer

Was thinking the same thing. Was never a fan of him and his style of play. I cant stand ppl who don’t pass too. Wish him the best

ted
ted

Every season same story, building attack from scratch… Midfield for cryin out loud! Midfield!

Phildadon1899
Phildadon1899

About time

Pelle80
Pelle80

N

E

X

T

Bynz
Bynz

I would like them to keep Niang let Menez go along with Honda so Suso can remain and Vasquez can be included.

Jibola
Jibola

I will buy your ticket.

Bacca and Niang should stay imo, dont know how many good strikers there are out there that we can afford. I’m thinking of Pavoletti who is being rumoured to us, when i see him, I think of another Matri/Borriello type of player, but on the other hand, he is quite impressive with some spectacular goals, but then again, so was Borriello… But on the other hand, he can be a late bloomer like Luca Toni. His hold up play and spreading of the ball is good, and he is a strong target player, and we have no one like him.… Read more »

Maldini
Maldini
Reply to  Milanista121

If they want to sign an italian striker… Then why dont they go for Berardi… he is more talented and young… We also have pele which we can sign… Even Lapadula Is better than both of them… But in international market we have some good strikers to be signed… Jese Rodrigues, Wilfred Bony, Benteke… If all italian milan is wat they want… then sign good italian players… pavolleti and immobile arent the solutions… players like berardi, insigne, pele are the solutions in our crisis…

Sanoske
Sanoske
Reply to  Maldini

Wilfred Bony???… I’ll rather keep Menez.

BleedRedAndBlack
BleedRedAndBlack
Reply to  Milanista121

If we improve our midfield, then may be pavoletti. Remember Borriello was not that bad when he had Ronaldinho and Pirlo behind him. If we keep our same midfield, then we will not have possession and will have to counter. Then I prefer Immobile. He was a capocannonieri not so long ago. I wont mind them signed only as back up to bacca. If we sell Bacca, then there are not many good alternatives around. I would also like to see Jansen of Alkmaar. Looks good and very similar to Nistelrooy. If we get BIG MONEY from China, then I… Read more »

Eighteen99
Eighteen99

hmmm. so many ungrateful fans on this blog!

Phildadon1899
Phildadon1899
Reply to  Eighteen99

Ungrateful? For what? Please tell me what he did for us? He cost us more games then he won us. He had lots of goals. 60 percent of them were penalties. IF he knew how to pass instead of being a ball hog we may have finished in a European Spot and this madness wouldnt be continuing.

nwaoha victor
nwaoha victor

Can’t stand the fact that milanistas are now thinking like a midclub team supporters. I mean, look at the top clubs in the word milan can’t even compete against dia 2nd ix eg;bayern, Madrid, bacelona,this are the teams that have dominated European football for the past 5 years and all we do is talk about signing average players for God’s sake we are ac milan we are not an average club sign top players(world class) not average players who shines for just a reason in their clubs with no consistency and we later have to sell and replace I wish… Read more »

roja
roja

That menez boy uesd to make me feel gud I will miss him