Highlights: Chiasso 0-4 Milan

MILAN PLAYED a friendly game on Saturday against the Swiss side FC Chiasso and Kaka had his ‘debut’ for Milan and played 45 minutes, wearing the captain armband. Kaka looked pretty lively and after 7 minutes he assisted Milan’s first, crossing a ball to Antonio Nocerino who found the back of the net. In the 23rd minute, Matias Silvestre doubled Milan’s lead through a header and in the 40th minute Robinho scored the third. In the second half Massimiliano Allegri made many changes and one of them was Robinho out Riccardo Saponara in. The young Italian played well and managed to score Milan’s fourth in the 86th minute. Below you can find full highlights of the first half and Saponara’s goal in a separated video. Milan have a week in which they can train ahead of game against Torino next Saturday.

RossoneiriZerg
RossoneiriZerg

I was so happy to see Kaka with the captain’s Armband.

Saponara
Saponara

Saponara

ac_scrimizzi
ac_scrimizzi

Kaka looked good, comfortable on the ball, lets hope he has a good season 🙂

israel
israel

I hope saponara,vergara,cristante nd gabriel hv a gud season

Chudy
Chudy

Allegri’s thinking of playing Kaka as 2nd striker not behind the strikers!!!

MILANbestclubever
MILANbestclubever

i think KAKA is excatly what we needed…he;s so calm, gives good passes to strikers and to wing players and that makes our game quicker…hope that he’ll get on well with balo edhe el shaarawy, because if they do, im sure nobody can stop us :p

noah oluwafemi

Gud saponara is bak playin

chrisrossoneri
chrisrossoneri

I hope at least to this
lineup:
Abbiati
Abate, Mexes, Zapata, De sciglio
Montolivo, De Jong(Cristante), Poli(Nocerino)
Kaka(Saponara)
Balotelli, El Sharaawy
Also i d like to see much time given to NIANG cos this guy has a great talent and needs to develop.
P.M: god help not to see matri take ELSHA92 position!!!!

milanista@malaysia

is that zambrotta?

ijall thrasher
ijall thrasher

yup that,s zambro

Boban4ever
Boban4ever

Great to see Ricky back! Poli should ALWAYS start. He is the most dynamic midfielder we have. Great ball control, dribbling, and his runs from the back are impressive. He is a modern midfielder. Elsharawy is untouchable. It would be a joke not to start him and opt for Matri or the inconsistent Robinho. I was upset when they loaned out Petagna. I saw all the pre season matches and the kid has potential. Italy needs to catch up with Spain and Germany in this department; YOUTH must be given a chance. Good to see Saponara back from injury! I… Read more »

shaarawy jackson

forza milan,the seria a and the champions league is ours great milan

Kaka is simply the best…I always wanted to see him wear the captains armband, and him being the captain, so it was very nice seeing him wearing it. However, I did not see the entire game, at first I could not find the stream but then I had to head out during the 75th-80th minute, but what I saw was promising from him! And I also enjoyed the performance of Vergara, he looked much more secure, I think he can become a great, he’s strong, fast and reads the game well, it was also a joy watching Saponara. I hope… Read more »

ChrisMilan

I missed the first half, but Vergara and Saponara really impressed me. My line-up for this season would be: –El-Shaarawy—Balotelli—– ————-Kakà————- —–Montolivo—–Poli——- ————–NdJ————- –MDS—Mexes—Zapata–Abate- Main rotation players: Matri (SES92 & Balo), Saponara (Kakà), Cristante (NdJ), Vergara (Zapata & Mexes). I actually could see some of these players take a starting spot already this season. Vergara, sometimes over-ambitious in his passing, has impressed me a lot and could nuck Zapata on the bench. Most likely won’t as Allegri tends to go for the more experienced ones. Even when they underperform. Cristante should, in my opinion, fill in NdJ’s role when he’s… Read more »

dela
dela

Kaka….Kaka….!!!!!

Shams
Shams

Robinho scoring a lot of goals lately. Even if its on friendly matches. It is important for both Milan and robinho to keep up this good form. Forza Milan !!!

RKaY
RKaY

I’m just worried. You can say we have depth in our attack or the way I see it, too many good players especially the young ones (niang and SES) aren’t going to get much playing time. Unless we play the 4-3-3 and they won’t get playing time. And if we play with 2 strikers, say its balo and matri (because to be honest I don’t think allegri will start balo and SES). Then we have two youngsters rotting on the bench and a very dangerous robinho sitting on the bench as well. We aren’t going to sub out Balo so… Read more »

inzywong
inzywong
Reply to  RKaY

i dont think he will play matri as much as you think. I think it will still be balo and see infront of kaká. if that doesn’t work out robinho will get the chance. and we all know robinho does well as a second striker behind someone big(zlatan)

Olamilan
Olamilan

Guyz, some of us are not always been sincere with our desired lineup. Will you afford to the most inform player? For now Robinho has proved to be so inform, so why bench him. He should partner Balo.
Forza Milan

offliner
offliner

Matri was good, even if you dont like it. Kaka is a beast. Saponara is doing well. Poli is a hard worker.

haykinx
haykinx

Is Kaka gonna be our first captain now???

nana-fynn
nana-fynn

i like dis name chiasso

nizam

Saponara and vergara is back playing so this is good and i think i saw gabriel playing in training so te injured players left is bonera,and pazzini its a shame tough pazzini is injured and because of that we have to buy matri but overall its a great news seeing kaka back to his prime

Felix manjimela
Felix manjimela

Kaka is soo gud with wat he does hop he has a gud session

Cyborg
Cyborg

Kaka’s arrival has deflected seriouse attention away from matri, which is exactly what galliani wanted, but i’m happy for his return though.

addi
addi

Saponara seemes to be a very promising signing.. lets hope he will develope as kaka did under rui costa..

phillmicester

right now milans engine is started and ready to perform everyone is getting ready

RKaY
RKaY

What’s going to happen in the January transfer market. When pazzini is back, we have pazzini SES Balo robinho niang matri. Way too many good strikers for one if them not to leave, whether on loan or permanent.

phillmicester

what i think should hav happen was if we knew matri was coming in we should hav load niang to newcastle wen they wanted him

Scoga

Milan January transfer have to be nainggolan,kucka and astori this 3 players are really good and loan out niang and nocerino I think Juventus are also tracking nainggolan and napoli are on astori ,nainggolan can help de jong and montolivo in the middle while our back up can kucka and the rest what do u Guyz think

phillmicester

we have christane to cover young kucka asstori and ochoa , noceriono should be sold to inter loan muntari out so we can use all the young talent more

RKaY
RKaY

Did Newcastle want niang permanently? I think niang is too much of a talent to let go of full ownership. He will eventually explode into a great player

Olamilan
Olamilan

This questions to everyone:

A-“Why did you think Nocerino is getting more playing time?”

B-” Why has EL-Sharrawy been on the bench and not a starter in recent Italy games?”

Pls let be SINCERE and be TECHNICAL about this.
Pls no mockery or yabbing others opinion.

vick
vick

Dida
Cafu–Stam–Nesta–Maldini/Serginho
Gattuso–Pirlo–Ambrosini/Seedorf
Kaka/Rui Costa
Sheva–Inzaghi

I miss this squad

anonymous
anonymous

In saponara goal who were the players that made ghe pass and the other with #36 who make the first shot?

lylovel
lylovel

I know every Milanisti want the best signing for our lovely AC MILAN, but remmember we need much money too make some transfer player. So we must see who is the important, not “we want”. in attack side we all now we are strong, in midfield i think we can do better cos we have 2 DM (Muntari & De Jong), 2 CM (Poli & Noce), plus 2 all position in midfield (Montolivo & Cristante), rightback (abate), leftback (Conctant,urby), and all position in back (De sciglio,bonera).With Honda will join in Januari, so i think the ONE we need is a… Read more »

Shams
Shams

Pedone make the first shoot. Bad news for all milanista as both abate and desiglio is injured. Desiglio is abt to have a knee surgery so he will be out for atleast 6 months. Big blow for Milan

RedNBlack
RedNBlack
Reply to  Shams

Two to three weeks

anonymous
anonymous

Thanks dude. Anybody knows who was the passer???