Video: Boateng interviews Constant

KEVIN-PRINCE BOATENG played the role of the Milan Channel interviewer during Kevin Constant’s press conference.

Michael 4

chigo
chigo

No milan fan has the right to say who leaves or stay. The manager is in a better position to do that. KPB 1st season 90% 2nd season 77% 3rd season 40%. It’s only a FOOL that says KPB is a failure. His a Grate player and he deserves milan stay despite d fact that Honda deserves #10 jersy better than him. cuming to d manager, he won d serie a title in his 1st season. (95%) 2nd season he almost did that again but he was robbed my juv towords d end of the season and he lost the… Read more »

chigo
chigo

When a woman plays the role of the man in the family no matter how Good she is, she will neva get it rite. If KPB goes back to his role is will bounce back bcos he has the energy, pace and every fin it takes. Am a Nigerian once lived in India and Qatar. If there is any fin dat will bring me to italy its milan. Love milan with my life. (1899)

I actually think that Boa should stay, but only if he’s played in midfield. I do not know why everyone sees him as a trequartista when it’s so obvious that his qualities are perfectly suited for a box-to-box player in our midfield… I’m as bold to say that a midfield consisting of Montolivo-De jong-Prince has EVERYTHING – strength, speed, creativity, hard work, power, stamina. And then we’ll have Poli, Cristante, Nocerino, Muntari among others to rotate with them. It’s not that bad to be honest. And then Saponara or Honda in front of them as trequartista, I think that is… Read more »

Jibola
Jibola
Reply to  Milanista121

Exactly what i always think of our midfield BOATENG-DE STROYER-MONTOLIVO. I wish Allegri could see what we see.

MILAN DREAM TEAM 2013/14

ABBIATI
ABATE – MEXES – ZAPATA – DE SCIGLIO
MONTOLIVO- DE STROYER – BOATENG
HONDA/SAPONARA
BALOTELL – EL SHAAWARY/PAZINI

I will put place a bet on this against ANY side

Reply to  Jibola

That is my preferred line-up as well, our starting eleven is strong! It’s just that we lack the necessary strength in depth, too much quantity over quality at the moment. It can however be fixed during this summer if all turns out well!

inzywong
inzywong

Thanks! actually Boa played as trequartista on his first and second year if im not totally wrong. But I support your saying that monto dejong and boa should be our starting miss

MIlan4live

Bonera…..Zaccardo….Vegara…Urby
Muntari….Cristante….Nocerino
Robi
Pazzo…Niang

ladon
ladon

@Chigo, It is the number 2 Milan fan that said if someone doesn’t leave then no one will arrive not us. Its the same person that said it is the manageable players or important ones that will leave before anyone arrives. It is your Galiani that nealy sold SES without offloading playes like traore yet he is your guru.

Chudy
Chudy

His beautiful goal against Catania is a classic..Boa is good and I hope he stays

opesionkaká
opesionkaká

Kpb is 1 of d mst lively n funniest player in d team!a gud leader n friend(amelia,ses,balotrouble,abate,de sciglo,bonera urby,monto,noce,even strasser n now constant!nt jst team mate,bt he takes dem like family.if he can deliver 50% of ability on field,n giv d rst or half in d dressin room.im gud wit dat.

Milanisti Bali

Boateng is a good player,Without Melissa Sata ..