Video: AC Milan – All Of My Life

A SHORT documentary about some of the most famous Milan fans, Curva Sud, who go to support the Rossoneri every week. See what the likes of il Barone and Paolino have to say about their Milansta life.

stanbenedict- Nigeria

Make sure you guys make me proud tomorrow

milan25delhi
milan25delhi

would have loved to understand what dey meant had d video been in english but still felt dre love nd passion for milan…….
We will kill inter
forza milan!!!!

MilanFan
MilanFan
Reply to  milan25delhi

What do you mean? The video has English subtitles.

Great short film. Forza Milan!

emmanuel noah oluwafemi

Great frza milan

tiorhy
tiorhy

so proud to support..
Forza Milan!!

acbaba
acbaba

I read dis on a barca site.was so pisd.”The first half ended right on the 45th minute with no time added on despite a 3 minute sign beingshown by the fourth official. It was strange but FC Barcelona shouldn’t have to count on little things like that, especially little things of a trivial nature.”

Pa ibra
Pa ibra

@acbaba, dont mind them. probably the officials were too fair and barca are not used to that. but i dont think it was the officials fault that they couldnt escape a defeat… they should rather blame boateng & muntari 🙂

Sanoske
Sanoske

Uefalona will always give excuse’s….we won them fair and square y cant they accept dat.Am only scared bcos in d 2nd leg as far as its in their home they must b rewarded a penalty 4 no reason

acbaba
acbaba

Simple solution.we block d box 18.so dey can’t dive.

nana fynn
nana fynn

hmmm,wishing 4 a good officiating in the return match against barca..let focus on inter first..forza diavolo’s..

nick
nick

i feel the same way because the last time we played there the ref gave Barca 2 dubious penalty that eventually cost us the game.

Robinho also scored a goal that was incorrectly disallowed.

But God will give us justice as HE did when Chelsea beat them last season!

sulexdinho olawale pato

Penalty for barca @ d camp now is 90%certain so dont waste ur time to start delibrating on that..inter u re next on our list…forza milanoo!!

Oluwa is enough4me
Oluwa is enough4me

Lets try n 4get d barca game n focus on d inter n Lazio game….i hop we wont get carried away wit dz win….2nd leg is much more important dan dz….lets jst hop Milan wins against inter n Lazio draw or even lose….Forza MILAN!!!

milano siamo moi
milano siamo moi

Nice video!! watching it reminds me of myself. the truth is i like milan because of the dutch trio, but as the time grows i love milan even more. since then, i’m proudly calling myself a milanista. FORZA MILAN!!! Tutta la mia vita…

PG
PG

I think it would be a good idea to make up a video of Milan fans from all over the world and not just from Milano or Italy.

FORZA MILAN!!

me
me

Actually, a game of football is played for 90mins of 2 45mins halves…..it’s up to the officials to either add or not add a lil time to the game (barca, go cry in the park) forza milano!!!! Inter will fall today

James Rill

am proud 2 be a milan fan…. Milan 4ever.. 2day match is milan 2 inter 0…… Super mario nd El Sharrawy 4 life