Tevez: “I only want to join Milan”

CARLOS TEVEZ has rejected everyone and he now says that he’s waiting for Milan.

Paris Saint-Germain had a deal in place with Manchester City for problematic striker Carlos Tevez – €37 million already in January, with no loan, and offered the player a very lucrative contract, worth €8-11m yearly.

The move to the club from the French capital looked imminent, but on Friday night Tevez rejected PSG’s offer, after Joorabchian was reportedly ready for talks and Ancelotti admitted he’s ‘optimistic’ about Tevez.

Mesbah: “Proud to have joined Milan”
Pato ruled out for 3-4 weeks

The player’s agent Joorabchian is quoted as saying on today’s La Gazzetta dello Sport that Tevez “only wants Milan” while “we never spoke to Inter and they do not represent a viable path. PSG Sporting Director gave up almost entirely on Tevez as well: “There is no deal and there might never be a deal.”

“I only want the Rossoneri, and now I look forward to Milan,” Tevez declared according to the Milan-based newspaper. Milan already had two rejected bids for the player but Man City might not have a choice now.

The Tevez-saga is certainly not over and Milan might have more meetings with City in the coming days as they’ll want to close the deal. The alternative for the Argentine is 27-year-old striker of Catania Calcio Maxi Lopez, who wants to join Milan too, but has other admirers, namely English Premier League side Fulham.

Marmotix
Marmotix

We need to buy 2 world class midfielder at least and then another striker,don`t forget we have el shaarawy who is just awesome!

Walexis

I am very sure we are going to sign tevez, nothing is gonna stop it this time arround. Tevez is a true rossonero, he rejected such a huge amount of money so as to join milan, WELCOME CARLOS TEVEZ.

TJ56
TJ56

It’s amazing, yet a dilemma simultaneously. He’s one of the best attackers around, but do we need him? After Al Shaarawi’s brilliant performance, it really begs the question. But if he arrives, I see him replacing Robinho. What I really want Milan to do though, is to capture Giovinco (rumors have been circulating). He’d probably replace Pato. Yes, I’m really fed up with his injuries and his inconsistency.
Gio,Ibra, Tevez, SeS and Cassano can form the best attack in the world. I can also see Balo joining next year.
Forza Milan!

Kain
Kain
Reply to  TJ56

i see tevez as pato’s replacement for now, and later probably he’s gonna join psg, even sacchi says he should have done so, so i see him in psg sooner or later ^^
and el sharaawy will be his long time replacement

Ryan
Ryan
Reply to  Kain

why do we need him? cuz Ibra’s form is slowly going away……and he cant play every single match

Tevez would be the perfect solution as Ibra’s partner or backup

vicnasnaija
vicnasnaija

yes,let’s get him but also kip sharawwy n get granero 4rm madrid after all they still own us some money 4 kaka.forza milan.

MilanForever
MilanForever

We most definitely need him. Ca*ssano is still out long term, Pato is hugely inconsistent. Tevez won’t replace Robinho i think.

I dont know if Ca*ssano may ever play at consistency. He can’t push himself anymore.

The fact he reject 8-11 million euros a season says it all… that’s a huge sum of money.

crespo
crespo

tevez is a really champion!!we need him..summer should leave robinho and pippo and keep el sharrawi..

Kain
Kain

dont think robinho should leave YET. he’s kinda important;p

acmilanng

i thought it’s now up to galliani to decide

MoMilan
MoMilan

As much as i admire SES and how much hope i have on him but every time he is tackled i feel like as if he is really hurt am afraid of him getting injured

danrondo
danrondo

@Tj56- am with you

MoMilan
MoMilan

and in other news Honda is going to join Lazio
but not sure if it’s now or in the summer
he took a salary cut and booked shirt number 10

emy!
emy!

Pato thinks bcoz he’s dateing barbra nothing can happen… Trust me! If he doesn’t work hard to get back to form, then he’s faceing d exit door.. Am a pato fan too bt tevez is real machinery, we need him and i like his playing style, always aggressive, thats what we need.. Somebody that can charge up the defence of the opponent coursing them to make mistakes.

Idowu
Idowu

That means, the deal is not yet closed

aodac
aodac

I gave up with Pato, but the replacement must not be Tevez.

wiseguy
wiseguy
Reply to  aodac

Why not?

Nyemasem

I can’t wait for tevez to arrive. He has proven to be a real rossoneri. Forza tevez. Forza milan.

Gupta
Gupta

I used to defend Pato from my friends heavy critics on him. But now, I’m getting tired and sick of his injuries and inconsistencies. Tevez may have this extravagant character, but we always manage to tame this kind of player. Plus, he never fails to excel in club term.

DanzREDBLACK
DanzREDBLACK

The replacement of pato is SES. And tevez will replace casano who will be out for long term.. WE NEED TEVEZ! Thats it!

PETE Milan
PETE Milan

I so much cherished Wat tevez has done this show dat he is a real Milanee…welcom tevez we need u now more than ever.

arielmad
arielmad

Hahahaha…I know your language milanforever..I know who are you..you are had been banned from this site.. You are pato hater forever

lado
lado

hey guys lets face the fact. pato is not helping matters at all. his injuries is something that may never allow him get to the pick of his careers. we all remember amauri us another player that is injury prone snd juve had to look for a replacement for him when they could no longer bare his injury woes. i know galiani msy have re ingnite his attempt to get tevez when pato got injured again. he may have called tevez to reject the psg move and since we are approaching thd dnd of the transfer window, man city will… Read more »

daniel22
daniel22

Lol I agree with u arielmad, somehow milan forever reminds me of giancarlo who has been banned, their language looks simillar lol

Ted
Ted

I’m a huge Pato fan, been supportin him for long but lately he hasn’t shown anything he really looks lazy… I would give him to PSG, because age doesn’t really matter if the player is inconsistent and by 22 he should already show signs of progressive but he did not… I say get Tevez and Giovinco on loan and buy Montolivo, then we r good to go baby!

KenyanMilanNo.1Fan
KenyanMilanNo.1Fan

Tevez+Montolivo+Mesbah=Scudetto&CoppaItalia&ChampionsLeague

vicente

Buy Tevez

PA7O
PA7O

We won’t buy Tevez.
Our transfer budget isn’t that big.
If we had 25-30 million euro for transfers we would buy 1-2 quality midfielders and new physiotherapists for Milan Lab who are scrap lately.

DanzREDBLACK
DanzREDBLACK

Yeah i agree with you ryan..

mehdi
mehdi

Milan 2012: Handanovic
abate Mexes Silva Mesbah/Criscito
Casemiro
Nocerino Montolivo
KPB
IBRA Tevez/Pato

vicente

I know who MilanForever is,…hahahaha good ol Gian in disguise

kenz

lets get tevez nd giovinco nd balotei nxt yr

Red&Black-indo
Red&Black-indo

shame on Inter merda! they always been rejected by most of the player they wanted to sign. LOL

Raunisto
Raunisto

The memorable story for the player is not a money, its only what he did in the pitch and success from that so it’s only can be done at Milan and not PSG.
Welcome Tevez

NewFenix
NewFenix

we should buy Ganso from Santos because there rumors that he is negotiating with Tottenham and Ganso is a very good midfielder

wiseguy
wiseguy

I really hope Tevez arrives. All we have right now is Ibra and Robinho (who still irritates me with his god awful finishing) and I guess Pippo who is now over 38 years old. El Shaarawy is not a striker, he is an AM. Pato’s injury may be short term but he is very incosistent and hasn’t been up to par recently. In order to retain the Scudetto we need Tevez’s assisstance urgently.

Nyemasem

Tevez? We need u badly. Can’t wait to see u wear the rossoneri jersey.

Kaka milan

Welcm tevez 2 d family.nw we must go 4 montolivo and ganso.4za rossoneri.

samuel
samuel

Milan can afford to depend on pato, bcos he is not stable at all!!! Milan should move for tevez now that they have the time,bcos when the transfer close’s then they regret it when pato get’s injured for one month then come back play two weeks and get’s another injury for two month.. Be wise!!!

bigjamo
bigjamo

we need Tevez and I dont think we to sell anyone because of his arrival.Tevez is Inzaghi replacement,El-sharawy is to replace one of pato,robinho and cassano.remember it will take some time for cassano to return to his best yet he is growing old.Ibra is also 30 so he doesn’t have to play all matches.