Primavera duo gets first team promotion

THE MATTIA’S are part of the first team now.

AC Milan have promoted Mattia Valoti and Mattia De Sciglio to the first team, as it can be seen on the Rossoneri’s official website after a successful pre-season with Massimiliano Allegri and the senior side.

Like Alexander Merkel and Rodney Strasser last year, the two Mattia will train with Massimo Ambrosini, Clarence Seedorf and co. this year, but it does not necessarily mean they’ll take part in the games.

Galliani: “Milan wanted Lass, not Kaka”
AC Milan 2011/2012: The Champions League squad list

De Sciglio has been on the Primavera side of Milan for few years now and has done an excellent job. He spent the last preseason with Milan and convinced coach Allegri. After Massimo Oddo left, the 18-year-old fullback could get a few chances this year in Serie A and Copa Italia games. He’s also registered on Milan’s Champions League list. Valoti, 17-year-old, meanwhile was brought this year from AlbinoLeffe.

The defender and the midfielder will wear the No. 52 & No. 57 shirts respectively. As confirmed by the site, new signings Antonio Nocerino and Alberto Aquilani will wear the No. 22 and No. 18 shirts respectively.

MoMilam
MoMilam

And thx for reminding me about that match i feel really optimistic about winning now after that I felt a draw would be great
FORZA MIANISTAS

Lady gaga

c’mon,u don’t ve 2feel dat bad….
Remember that they aren’t invincible,okay?….
I believe in Max Allegri

MoMilam
MoMilam
Reply to  Lady gaga

I believe in all Milan staff but I cannot hide my fear of of seeing my dearest team suffering cuz of cheaters that’s all
But still no matter what happens Milan will stay the best in the world

Giancarlo

Milanista, your problem is that you are lying once again. I never changed my opinion. In addition, you did insult me the first post you made in the other articles. You hardly ever comment… You just thought it would be nice to insult me and lie about my views. I do not need to explain anything. I said the right thing the first time.

Milanista
Milanista
Reply to  Giancarlo

Sigh. This is getting nowhere. Think what you want.

Reply to  Milanista

Then stop posting lies. Your words speak for themselves.

Some samples from your first posts to me in the other article: “Oh complete cr*p. I don’t give a cr*p if you you were right. You said it to your beloved PIB.”

And you demand manners from me? Why don’t you?

I wasn’t even talking to you.

Milanista
Milanista
Reply to  Giancarlo

Sigh. So you do not read what people say do you, and instead just|insult? My first post was a question about Ganso, which was the Mr X Mr Y article, which your reply to me was simply an |nsult, thus I got p|ssed off and responded with |nsults on another article when you said you were correct the whole summer. Get it? I’ve already explained myself a good amount of times, but you keep labeling me a liar. Here is the timeline: You said “hopefully ganso comes” I asked you if you changed your opinion You responded with an insult.… Read more »

Reply to  Milanista

Hilarious. I never changed my opinion. You insulted me the very first post you made in response to what I have said. You do not deserve a good response. You have no right to insult me. Please go somewhere else. You are indeed a classic liar. A serial liar on top of that. You keep posting and lying.

Reply to  Milanista

Hilarious. I never changed my opinion. You insulted me the very first post. You have no right to insult me. Please go somewhere else. You keep posting and lying.

jeanpapin
jeanpapin

As far as i liked watching you guys fight in the forum, i still dont want the comment section to be closed by meytar again. Just get over it guys, lets just discuss peacefully.

Mr Goph

Hehehe…….. Just love this blog. Fans in here alway argues because of crazy and dumb things that are not even worth talking about. You guys keep it up. Hehehehe…. FORZA MILAN

jeanpapin
jeanpapin

True true mr goph, hahaha, everybody just go gaga for every little details hahaha

Sohel loves Shama
Sohel loves Shama

Oh my god…wht the hack happened to this blog…in Eid vacation…frm Milano War Zone to Flirting Out Single F Fan…com’on guyz isnt this enough tht she’s addressing ya in this blog… Now @ L Gaga…stop shitting about peace…we alwayz blame Pato IB, Andriy S, rossonero23, DAMN(i alwayz think him as Giancarlo/Ronnie2009) for fighting with GianCarlo…but there r others who also fi8 with him!!!even i did once… My question y with him only…wht PIB did wrng was he is gr8 fan of Kaka…nd some twitter report issues… Yeah its true tht ur motives r gr8, make peace in this Family…but Carlo… Read more »

Giancarlo

Lucas isn’t better then Ganso though.

MilanBlood
MilanBlood

Hello fellow Milan fans!!! Much love to everyone!!

milanista93
milanista93

this site slow in updates.

Giancarlo

I didn’t respond with an insult. I simply said my opinion hasn’t changed and you went insane saying I did. Grow up, Milanista. You’re a fake.

Milanista
Milanista
Reply to  Giancarlo

Look at yourself. The proof is there. Stop getting in the habit of insulting people.

Reply to  Milanista

What proof is there? I already posted your insults. You’re lying once again. You stop insulting people.

You sound like PIB. The proof is there! I swear I saw it! Take my word!

milansta
milansta

You insult so much that you can’t even distinguish your insults from your normal posts huh? Go to the Mr. x y article. What the f did i do that u responded to me labeling me a loser, while not even explaining yourself properly? You answered the question after i completely lost it. People must seriously hate you in real life.

Reply to  milansta

LOL ok guys… here we go. The proof is his word because he says it’s true! I guess he’s just like PIB. And now he’s accusing me of insulting when it is actually him doing the insulting. Yes, you’re a l*ser. And that’s all you are. I’ve already explained myself very clearly. You also told me that I should die… now… you crossed the line. Give me a reason why I should give treat you with any respect?

Milanista
Milanista
Reply to  Giancarlo

Me:”Didn’t you say if Ganso wasn’t coming this summer then he was never going to come? What happened to that?” You: “Ah wonderful! Another comment under moderation. I never changed my story lo*ser.” I’m pretty sure you can read. You crossed the line by insulting me because I asked a simple question. I never insulted until you replied to me with an insult, which explains the outburst by me that you posted. But clearly you cannot read. Talking to you is like talking to a wall. Take it or leave it, but I’m going to stop responding to a wall.… Read more »

Reply to  Milanista

LMAO… who is this wonderful person? What a great personality. One who can’t shut his mouth when he should know better. Look at it this way, I know more then you and I will always be a better person then you. When you are confronted with facts and evidence, you get angry and start telling people they should die. You are nothing more then a child who clearly isn’t worth anyones time. And I worry about your violent tendencies. Go seek a therapist. You really have a major issue. And yes, I love the last say when you can’t stop… Read more »

rossonero23

enough guys..lol…

Milanista
Milanista
Reply to  rossonero23

Hey look rosso. The wall is talking. Want to bring your dog to the wall? Your dog looks like it wants to take a p|ss.

Reply to  Milanista

Wow… with that wonderful attitude I wonder how you even hold a job.

rossonero23
Reply to  Milanista

i’d prefer if my dog took a dump on your lawn.

haha

Andriy Shevchenko
Andriy Shevchenko

Giancarlo is like ”Annoying Orange” 😀 did somebody watch it on youtube?

wiseguy
wiseguy

—Giancarlo and Milanista—

OMG WHY DO U ALWAYS HAVE TO RESPOND TO EACH OTHER? IF SOMEONE INSULTS U WHY CAN’T U JUST IGNORE THEM? U GUYS SAY PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING IN EVERY POST AND GET NOWHERE. LONG STORY SHORT – ENOUGH!

kolas

THIS BLOG IS FULL OF CHILDREN (Giancarlo and Milanisti)…… U guys should please shut ur mouth and behave like an adult…..

egboliwa

giancarlo and milanista are u guys on drug just dat crap u call mouth.why do u exchange ur email or number so u can finish ur self there.here is milan blog ENOUGH!!!!

Sohel loves Shama
Sohel loves Shama

Hey Milanista…did i say anything whch is ¡nsulting to Giancarlo…evn i said i didnt mean to hurt him…wht did he did to me…bcaz in my sense…tht is may b n ¡nsult…
@ Carlo…grow up plz..
.u r not better thn us…we r equal…tell me 1 thing…which country is called the Chokers of FIFA World Cups

Giancarlo

What a smart answer! Do you have any other smart answers to post? You grow up.

And I am better then you. Chokers? Who would that be? England. I’m not from England.

And I am a better person then Milanista. I don’t tell people to go die.

Andriy Shevchenko
Andriy Shevchenko

Montolivo is going to renew well done Galliani you blow it.

Giancarlo

Um… there are better players out there. Not the end of the world. Maybe we will get a midfielder from a different country. How did Galliani blow it? It was Montolivo’s decision in the end.

Sohel loves Shama
Sohel loves Shama

@ Andriy…thts a good news…cool…we deserve this

Giancarlo

And besides that, it’s not even 100% certain he will renew. Fiorentina bought like 2-3 new mids…

Andriy Shevchenko
Andriy Shevchenko

Dream formation:
————Abiatti———–
Abate-Nesta-Silva-Taiwo
———-Montolivo———
Eriksen————Boateng
———–Lucas————-
—–Pato—Ibrahimovic—

Bench:Merkel,Cassano,Robinho,El Shaawary,Strasser,Nocerino,Emanuelson,Mexes,Ely,Aquilani and Didac.

Jamotech

BREAKING NEWS
8 MILAN YOUNGSTAR CALLED 4 INTERNATIONAT DUTIES…

Sohel loves Shama
Sohel loves Shama

U r a football wikipedia…nd u dont know tht Dutches r the chokers…
Ok whtevr…this time u didnt say any harsh words…so I quit…

Giancarlo

um england are the chokers… They are labeled favorites but get dumped out early. but hey im not dutch or english.

agiri
agiri

Why do you think milan will buy lucas and eriksen?? This is not FM..face reality.

agiri
agiri

your formation is not balanced..a ball winner should replace eriksen..maybe nocerino

Mr Goph

Dude, there is no sub Gk in ur dream team.

milanistindonesia
milanistindonesia

now MILAN GLORIES VS INDONESIA ALL STAR !!! DIDA GOAALL

rroro

i think cassano is the dream keeper…lol.

Pato Is Brilliant
Pato Is Brilliant

Stop dreaming Andriy, Lucas will not leave Sao Paolo he has a monstrous buy-out clause of 80 million.. Yea I agree he is a tremendous dribbler of the ball and is a real prospect but let go off him will ya? If a player that is coming to Milan in the near future is from Brazil, then it’s gonna be Ganso.. I often get shocked when you post your opinions about him. You claimed Lucas is better than him in every way. Which is totally so untrue. Ganso is awesome, he can play in central midfield and also in trequartista… Read more »

bleeding d red and black
bleeding d red and black

At last peace reigns in here am glad!!! Nw keep up d gud work guys and don’t p*** off d editors again plzz!!!:-)

bleeding d red and black
bleeding d red and black

And plz guys am i d only 1 dat is seeing dis valoti’s birthday is on 06 OF SEPT. 2011

tobes
tobes

Hi,

¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸…¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
¸.¤ FORZA MILAN ¤*¨*¤.
.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
☻/
/▌

Andriy Shevchenko
Andriy Shevchenko

@Pato is briliant lam watched reply of past 5 matches of Sao Paolo and Santos.Lucas is awesome he’s all the time with a ball ,his passing,dribling,vision and goals are perfection.He plays with such ease ,and Ganso is slow ,and lazy sometimes.Difference beetween Lucas and him is that Lucas can set match on his own.Take it or not Lucas is Kaka 2.0

Giancarlo

Ganso is not slow. And Lucas isn’t Kaka 2.0. Ganso is definitely more skilled then Lucas, and if there is one we must focus on it is him… but I still think it is impossible for either to arrive.

MoMilan
MoMilan

Inzaghi want to play in the cl and he asked for it he is frustrated now as he had a golden chance when playing 4 easy matches
that’s really sad to see our legend unhappy at his last season

rossonero23

i feel bad for pippo too..poor guy.

he’s a better cl striker than ibraflop, robinho, and patoflop..lmao.

yehez kiel
yehez kiel

You guys better calm down or the mods might close the comments section… AGAIN!

yehez kiel
yehez kiel

Ganso is SLOW, lucas is better but ganso is technically better at the moment but lucas could surpass ganso..

Btw rossonero23 that CL flop theory is just BS.. Ibra scored at cl.. So has pato and binho.. Though inzaghi is better..

nick
nick

inzaghi stayed at Milan for one purpose to score more goals in the CL to set a record.

Milan is more than a players scoring record!Inzaghi is injured and therefore he will not be able to help the team!

Mr Allegri made the right choice to leave him off the CL squad!

Jack
Jack

Although i hate the fact that Inzaghi won’t be able to play in the CL this year, still i really admire Allegri, he has the balls to over look emotions and sentiments in order to do the right thing for the team! he overloaded on defenders and mid fielders which I think will help us a great deal in the CL. To Pippo records don’t mean much what we will remember is you for your character and enthusiasm and you will always be our Pippo! forza Pippo! Forza Allegri and Forza Milan!