Report: Alexandre Pato is the key for Ganso

ALEXANDRE PATO is Milan’s secret weapon also in the market according to reports.

There is always a fight between AC Milan and Inter, on and off the field, and also for Ganso, the young star of Santos, there would be a Milanese derby.

However, according to Milannews.it, the Rossoneri may have a trump card, called Alexandre Pato.

Juventus-AC Milan: The Bianconeri squad
Juventus-AC Milan: The Rossoneri squad

Pato and Paulo Henrique are close friends and according to the report, the Milan player is trying, in various ways, to convince Ganso to join him.

The young attacking midfielder has revealed that he wants to stay at Santos and indeed he’s about to extend his deal and get improved conditions.

Sources in Brazil suggest that his releasing clause will be lowered, meaning that a future move, next year or maybe even this summer, is likely.

Ganso will be back on the fields in about one month time. He has returned to training recently after a long knee injury. The 21-year-old’s recovery is monitored by Milan’s scouts, who follow other players in Brazil meanwhile.

By Meytar Zeevi, Rossoneri Blog

Follow RossoneriBlog on Twitter

Daniel
Daniel

Go and get him Pato. 🙂 It’s also good because they will stay at Milan for long together if it happens.

Giancarlo

Obviously it makes sense that Ganso joins Milan. Inter already have Snejider and Coutinho. They don’t need Ganso. Ganso would be a regular in Milan’s starting line-up. Go get him Pato.

rossonero23
rossonero23

LOL…

Trump card…yea like Rui Costa???

wait…..lulz

Giancarlo

Pato is an active player in Milan… you’re not using your head again.

rossonero23
rossonero23

and…

Giancarlo

And whats your point, you putz?

fan
fan

get ganso and eden hazard he’s perfect

Milano Q8
Milano Q8

It would be interesting to happen, Ganso is a special player. Having him will strengthen our midfield and will support our attack in scoring more goals. You will see Pato exelerate upfront having Ganso creating killer passes. I hope it happens, I would also think of having some one els at the same time incase Ganso get injured. Maby some one with an EU passport? Ericsson fro Ajax seems good and young if all agrees or have better options? FORZA MILAN

GanstaUnit99xx
GanstaUnit99xx

WTF!!! pato is the key for ganso? remember when milan said t.silva was the key for david luiz! this is stupid pato isn’t the key to ganso MILAN the great club is the key to get ganso from his small little club.

Simo
Simo

It can be a key, that Milan have a good brazilian community, that is what matters for a young player who goes abroad. Inter doesn’t have, Maicon is the only brazilian there (and Motta maybe), with lots of argentinians. Here, he can be with Pato, Robinho,T. Silva… The best brazilian players.

pippo
pippo

This is plain stupid logic. He will go were he can get biggest sallary, and where he can play regulary. If he would just look where his buddies are, he would never move from current club…In fact, look what happen whit hernanes, he went to lazio(!!!), no matter that thiago silva, pato are in milan.

nick
nick

I dont believe this hype. It was reported that Rui Costa was key for us in signing David Luiz and now look what happen! So this is a bunch of BS for the tabloids! Ganso will go to the highest bidder, most likely an English club or Real Madrid. Santos will want the most money for him and Ganso will want a lucrative contract thats why all of a sudden he wants to stay in Brazil, to do what? Extend his contract ofcourse, so that he can go to the highest bidder. I also read reports where Ganso said he… Read more »

lance
lance

What about Coutinho

Giancarlo

Here the guys go again. We should look elsewhere? This isn’t Portugal. This is Brazil and we do have connections in Brazil, and the ability to negotiate this down. In addition, Ganso said nothing about the English league. He said he would prefer a move to Italy. Why should we look elsewhere? Players like these are rare to find… especially attacking midfielders. Arturo Vidal? Meh. There is a mediocre player if I ever saw one. Lamela would be good, but he would be just as expensive. And Pastore is in terrible form right now. Was there a guarantee that any… Read more »

nick
nick

@Giancarlo….why dont you shut the [email protected]#$ up! You talk too much. Let me guess, you KNOW it all, right? just shut the [email protected]#$ for once….geeeez

Giancarlo

Why don’t you, you hypocrite? Or are you going to publish another 4-5 paragraphs of delusional crap?

rossonero23
rossonero23

Fully agree with Nick.

Giancarlo thinks he knows everything. Apparently his word is the truth, and others opinions don’t matter.

A perfect example of being delusional…

nick
nick

@Giancarlo…you are the one that’s delusional…”Pastore is in terrible form”? By whose standard, YOURS? Pastore scored 10 goals so far this season the same as Robinho and just in case you DONT know Pastore has been injured for the last several games and hasnt played, hence the MAIN reason for Palermo’s poor run of form. Robinho has played more games than Pastore but yet Robinho is not as effective and doesnt have a better goal scoring ratio than Pastore. “I just dont understand the logic of some here” SHUT THE HELL UP! You must think you are some great soccer… Read more »

Red&Black-indo
Red&Black-indo

hahaha. what’s goin on here, boys? 😀
we -milanisti- should be united to support Milan, not to debate each other.

let’s just hope Milan will get the perfect AMF. whoever he is. 😀

cheers!

Giancarlo

Why is it you discard my opinions and insult me on Bigsoccer.com forums, Rossonero? Some here only know the half of the story. Pastore has been in very poor form this part of the year. Yes, he scored 10 goals but many of those came last year (the first part of the season). Zamparini is going to sell him. Robinho is far more effective then Pastore. It’s not about how many goals he has scored, but how he impacts a game… and how he plays with Ibrahimovic. Plus he mainly played as a support striker, until recently when he switched… Read more »

Giancarlo

Doesn’t even bother following the Serie A… he would have noticed that Pastore has indeed played the last few games… but he says he was injured. Huh? Pastore played against Palermo… http://www.goal.com/en/match/50579/palermo-vs-udinese/report http://www.goal.com/en/match/50562/bologna-vs-palermo/report Pastore played against Bologna in the 1-0 loss against that team. And Pastore played against Fiorentina: http://www.goal.com/en/match/50559/palermo-vs-fiorentina/report He was better that game, but still missed several sitters. So has Pastore missed the last few games? Nope. He’s played the last three games. I know this because I actually follow the Serie A (and posted the starting line-up of Palermo the last three games). Congratulations for making yourself… Read more »

nick
nick

@Giancarlo…Really? I thought you lived at the San Siro..I have been to the San Siro four times 3 Champions league game and a derby…

Giancarlo…I realize that their are some of us who are die hard Milan fans and some us are Psycho Milan fans…Nothing wrong with that but thats all I can say.

Anyways Giancarlo Milan won today and we both should be happy so I wont entertain the useless conversation…I think I understand you better now since everyone seem have the same issue with you…Happy posting!

rossonero23
rossonero23

Giancarlo

I highly doubt you’ve been to any CL games, or a derby. You’re just another runt on the internet… nick.

You’re wrong. Pastore has played the last three games for Palermo. You’re just wrong. I’m a die hard Milan fan. You’re not real. You’re a fake.

A fraud.

nick
nick

@Giancarlo…Oh really, I highly doubt that you have even been to Milan…you probably have never even seen a live Milan game except on cable tv… I was stationed in Naples Italy for 2yrs in the US military fool! Lets get back to football. Because Pastore had a bad game against Udinese it doesnt mean he is not a worthy player for Milan. Tell me one Palermo player who played well in that game? Let me guess we all should consult you on Milan transfer affairs, right? So tell me who will Milan sign next summer since you have connections to… Read more »

Giancarlo

Keep saying that buddy. I’ve been to Milan numerous times. I have family there. Keep insulting me… you’ll keep failing.

I don’t care where you were stationed. And Napoli isn’t Milan.

Pastore has played the last 3 games… you said he was injured. Nope. He’s played.

You don’t need to consult me on anything. I voice my own views on here.

I care about Milan too… and I don’t care for your stupid self centered rants.

flooresens
flooresens

kids.. come on. grow up will ya

Shervin
Shervin

@rossonero23

“No point in having a discussion with Giancarlo, it’s like talking to a brick wall!”

A brick wall? Even a brick wall after a time starts talk & think like a human being. Hes not

Giancarlo

And shervin is as dense as a rock. He needs to be taught some manners. And think like a human being? Please, shervin… do it yourself, or shut up. I can’t stand hypocrisy.

pJ
pJ

i think Giancarlo’s parents didn’t give him a lot of attention when he was young, come on guys, poor guy, i’m sure he has no friends, and that’s why he keeps bothering everybody here.
Poor guy, lets give him the reason, in that way maybe he can finally SHUT HIS BIG MOUTH
🙂

de la rue
de la rue

whether in naples,rome,newyork or timbuktu if you love milan it doesnt matter if you see on tv or live

Giancarlo

I think PJ is suffering from major mental problems. I don’t know what happened. His parents probably beat him when he was younger… and he was given no food. He needs to be quiet… and be taught a lesson about respect. Someone needs to smack his face and tell him to SHUT HIS BIG PHONY MOUTH.

Giancarlo

I also think that PJ suffered from child abuse when he was younger. Explains the anti-social disorder he has and no friends.