Dzeko: ‘Milan, Juventus? It is an honor to be linked to them’

EDIN DZEKO has told however that there were not concrete offers.

The Bosnian striker, the dream of many AC Milan fans has been recently strongly linked with a move to Italy, but he has told that the Rossoneri and Juventus have only made enquires despite reports suggested there were negotiations between the sides during the summer.

“I like Italian football,” Dzeko said, “but for the moment I am a Wolfsburg player.

Sampdoria: Milan are not on Poli
AC Milan-Panathinaikos: Milan squad

“In the coming days we will know more about my future, I am a player of Wolfsburg and the rest is taken care of by my agent.

“AC Milan and Juventus? There were enquiries but nothing concrete that I know of. They’re two prestigious teams of the European landscape, it is an honor to be linked to them.”

The price-tag of Dzeko is between €35-40 million; it is high, too high indeed, as both the Old Lady and Milan have admitted the striker is not affordable.

By Meytar Zeevi, Rossoneri Blog

N.S.R
N.S.R

=( i bought dzeko in FM10, i’d love to see him wearing AC milan’s shirt..

Milanista

@N.S.R : me too! Dzeko and Pato are unstopable!

Ali, SVK
Ali, SVK

I guess every milanista around the world bought Dzeko to ACM in any manager game or FIFA or PES……btw. Edin it is an honour, but we all know you love only one of those teams….

N.S.R
N.S.R

can i ask sumthing? albertazzi and zigoni still in milan?

michael
michael

albertazzi is still in milan but zigoni is in genoa on co-ownership

afnan
afnan

galliani say he choose allegri becoz he is milanista..and he wait until allegri release by cagliari..

n now dzeko..he really desperate to join milan..i can feel how dzeko feel rigth now..since u a boy, u grow up with rossoneri flag around ur heart..n now,the moment has arrive but….they at milan dont want to sacrifice money for him..just like they do for ronaldinho..

pato-dzeko-oudamadi how to stop them? no anwser

milan
milan

Qhen does his contract run out. if we save up all our money now we will be able to afford him then any way cuz they’ll have to sell him. otherwise we shud let odua get some time cuz imagine if he learned from dinho with his skills and inzaghis skills wencud create the perfect striker luk at pato a ting fast finisher that also knows how to dribble that is very rare