Milan-Benevento: The Rossoneri squad

Rafael Leão during training at Milanello. (@acmilan.com)

Here is the squad of Milan.

AC Milan face Benevento Calcio on Saturday evening when the clock points 20:45 CET at Stadio San Siro for the 34th matchday of the 2020/21 Serie A and the Rossoneri coach Stefano Pioli has named his squad for this crucial encounter.

Daniel Maldini and Mario Mandžukić are out of the squad.

Probable XI (Sky): Gianluigi Donnarumma; Davide Calabria, Simon Kjær, Alessio Romagnoli, Theo Hernández; Ismaël Bennacer, Franck Kessié; Alexis Saelemaekers, Hakan Çalhanoğlu, Rafael Leão; Zlatan Ibrahimović.

GoalkeepersDefendersMidfieldersForwards
Antonio DonnarummaDavide CalabriaIsmaël BennacerZlatan Ibrahimović
Gianluigi DonnarummaDiogo DalotHakan ÇalhanoğluRafael Leão
Ciprian TătăruşanuMatteo GabbiaSamu CastillejoAnte Rebić
Theo HernándezBrahim Díaz
Pierre KaluluJens Petter Hauge
Simon KjærFranck Kessié
Alessio RomagnoliRade Krunić
Fikayo TomoriSoualiho Meïté
Alexis Saelemaekers
Sandro Tonali
Roberto Giano
12 days ago

I hope Leao find his performance again on left wing. and please play Hauge you dumb coach

Rruudboy
Rruudboy
12 days ago

I don’t care if we lose, I want donnarumma and calhanoglu out of this squad asap. How can we still be playing those who are not committed to the club and prolly we leave at the end of the season and only care about the bag! You can tell it’s affecting the team’s performance. Some give 100% and others less so. Our last match says it all. We only need those who are committed 100% We are Ac Milan and we shouldn’t be acting like these players are bigger than the club.

Rossi
Rossi
Reply to  Rruudboy

Im afraid that Donaruma might let goals on purpose in the next games, since Juve offered him a bigger deal, and we are in a race with them for the 4spot. I wouldnt be supriced if he did it tho, the guy has showed zero moral value so far.

Ashraf
Reply to  Rruudboy

i agree with u about hakan

Gbenga AJOSE
Gbenga AJOSE
Reply to  Rruudboy

Please I beg you mate. I understand your anger but let’s still support the team to the very end. I know we are in deep shit fielding players whose contracts are expiring. Their commitment is not 100% , especially Calhanoglu.

Nesta1
Nesta1
Reply to  Gbenga AJOSE

I was absolutely gutted we dropped to 5th in table, but when I calmed down I looked at table and we are 2 points off second. Think we all would have took that at beginning of season even though we should have been coasting. But a bad 2nd half of season as put us here and now pioli has to change our fortunes in a few games left. Can he do it, I have my doubts but he will lose his job if we don’t qualify and he knows it

Gbenga AJOSE
Gbenga AJOSE
Reply to  Nesta1

Yea mate. It clearly shows we can’t manage being a table topper. Granted, we don’t have superb players, but through good management we would have been able to still be atop or worst comfortably at second place. Because of our sudden success in the first half of the season, management got deceived and put so much expectation on the team. I hope Maldini , Massara and co are learning and are doing so exponentially because they don’t have all the time in the world. I remember I said that when all the big teams get eliminated from champions league that… Read more »

Nathan Graegin
Nathan Graegin
Reply to  Gbenga AJOSE

I get they are learning but literally all of us here, all of the commentators, all of the posted pages, literally every single person said what this team immediately needs is a rw, cam and cf. this has been needed since the suso days!! How much time are we going to give them? We had the chances to get the best you g players at prices under 30-35 mil. Instead we sell our best youngsters for cheap and buy trash players. None of us are as close to the team as maldini and co and yet we all know that… Read more »

Nino
Nino
Reply to  Nesta1

He should still lose his job when the season ends. Otherwise, he is going to cause a great embarrassment in the Champions League.

Nathan Graegin
Nathan Graegin
Reply to  Nino

I agree, we’ve seen the damage he’s doing with the same set of players. Ya we’ve had injuries and but the main squad is back and we are still losing and drawing games. Seems like allegri is going back to juve. I read Ajax coach renewed so he’s off the table. We need a coach that can play smooth attacking game play.

Emmy ApacheB
12 days ago

What more can I say? Absolutely nothing From the inexperienced management who wants champions league with a million loan and buy later players to a coach who only has good beginning but bad end by fielding a defensive player instead of playing attacking player when trailing by a goal down to players who intensionally got red card even when they were aware there was no striker for the next important match All I know is that they feel the pain more than I do In the beginning of the summer transfer our management bought players for every position except Ibrahimovic… Read more »

Nathan Graegin
Nathan Graegin
Reply to  Emmy ApacheB

I was saying since last June and I’ll say again now, zlatan is a free fucking agent!!! No big team will sign him and no mid table to low table team can afford his wages! Go get another forward and then renew zlatan! He’s not going anywhere! The whole zlatan saga literally stopped the team from improving. Tell me, if we somehow got malen, vlahovic, daka, scamaca etc, you think they will want to be benched by a 40yro?

Emmy ApacheB
Reply to  Nathan Graegin

The management are kids in experience because I was wondering how could an old striker be milan only top striker
Leão and Rebic are very good from the flanks
Our management destroyed the good work
We were leading inter with 11 points before but now inter leads us with 14 points
This means inter have collected 25 points while we had nothing

Nathan Graegin
Nathan Graegin
12 days ago

Again how the fuck does this make sense!! Why leao over rebic? Rebic has been getting goals especially when zlatan is on the field. Now that he’s back and we absolutely have to win we start leao over rebic???

I hope leao can someone play to his potential otherwise we are going to waste a sub on a player that will produce nothing in offense or defense

Rossi
Rossi
Reply to  Nathan Graegin

I think Rebic is one yellow card from suspension. So if he dosent start, maybe they are trying to save him for the Juve game. That game is the crucial one.

Nathan Graegin
Nathan Graegin
Reply to  Rossi

I hear you, but what happens when we aren’t winning or even losing? This coach will wait till the 75 min to sub, then rebic has to come in and force himself into a really high tempo and that has been when we get the most yellow and red cards

Rossi
Rossi
Reply to  Nathan Graegin

Pioli prob thinks it will be an easy win, however i am just trying to use logic in why he is benching Rebic. We cant know for sure tho. Pioli was not on good terms with him before, it could be something between them, thats a posibility as well.

Last edited 12 days ago by Rossi
TC MILAN
TC MILAN

A must win game

Zumblim
Zumblim
12 days ago

I think Pioli should just bring his 5 favorites subs.. which are castillejo,Krunic,Meite,tata, rebic.
Hauge tonali will not play at all.