Milan-Genoa: The Rossoneri squad

The squad during training at Milanello. (@acmilan.com)

Here is the squad of Milan.

AC Milan face Genoa C.F.C. on Sunday evening when the clock points 12:30 CET at Stadio San Siro for the 31st matchday of the 2020/21 Serie A and the Rossoneri coach Stefano Pioli has named his squad for this important encounter.

Zlatan Ibrahimović is suspended for the match and is out, as are the injured Antonio Donnarumma, Davide Calabria and Daniel Maldini.

Probable XI (Sky): Gianluigi Donnarumma; Pierre Kalulu, Simon Kjær, Fikayo Tomori, Theo Hernández; Franck Kessié, Ismaël Bennacer; Alexis Saelemaekers, Hakan Çalhanoğlu, Ante Rebić; Rafael Leão.

GoalkeepersDefendersMidfieldersForwards
Gianluigi DonnarummaDiogo DalotIsmaël BennacerRafael Leão
Leonardo MoleriMatteo GabbiaHakan ÇalhanoğluMario Mandžukić
Ciprian TătăruşanuTheo HernándezSamu CastillejoAnte Rebić
Pierre KaluluBrahim Díaz
Simon KjærJens Petter Hauge
Alessio RomagnoliFranck Kessié
Fikayo TomoriRade Krunić
Soualiho Meïté
Alexis Saelemaekers
Sandro Tonali
26 days ago

From now on every match is a final match for us…and hopefully, Juve, Inter , Napoli and Atalanta play draw

Last edited 26 days ago by Gbenga AJOSE
Roberto Giano
26 days ago
Reply to  Gbenga AJOSE

i prefer Napoli beat Inter. Juve vs Atalanta draw

26 days ago
Reply to  Roberto Giano

Hnmm Are you sure ?? Remember Napoli too is hot on our heels. And as for Inter , if they should win , it will further confirm their claim to the title and consequently, will make their match against Juve a formality and as you know we need Inter bs Juve to be a competitive match to increase our chances of making top 4..So that’s the reason I said they should all play draw.

Agustinar
Reply to  Gbenga AJOSE

I still believe Milan could win the tittle.

Reply to  Agustinar

Well, am tight-lipped over your optimism.

Nino
Nino
Reply to  Agustinar

Sorry man. Pioli threw away the title starting with the loss to Spezia, followed by the loss to Inter and Napoli and several dropped points to Udinese, Sampdoria, etc. Most of the poor results were due to Pioli’s self-destruct nature. Poor selection and tactical inflexibility and not necessarily injuries as many may want to believe. The hallmark of a champion team is the ability to grind out results in dire circumstances. To be fair, the team has probably over-achieved, but I don’t think that’s a good excuse. To be champion, you must learn to seize the moment and every opportunity… Read more »

Cocor
26 days ago

I wish Inter win , because Napoli is the team we’re fighting for the fourth place, Juve and Atlanta are unstoppable

ZionTrain
ZionTrain
26 days ago
Reply to  Cocor

I can never wish for Inter to win. NEVER. Milan need to win all their games. we don’t need any help or favor from Inter.

Merda Inter. I hope Napoli humiliate them. Forza Milan!

26 days ago
Reply to  ZionTrain

My brother, I understand your feelings towards a rival club. I feel same too but at this point, we should not cut our noses to spite our faces. The fight for top 4 is now at fever pitch. So if Inter wining Napoli will be the saving grace eventually, then I don’t mind.

Last edited 26 days ago by Gbenga AJOSE
Roberto Giano
26 days ago

Scamacca is similar to Ibra in physicality. Interesting. Too bad no completed data history about him

26 days ago
Reply to  Roberto Giano

Yes mate . He is similar to him…He is even taller than Ibra. I took my time this morning to watch clips on Scamaca and Vlahovic. Apart from skills inherent in being tall, .Scamaca can hold the ball and can do long passes. . Vlahovic seems to have good positioning…Both are good scorers…I watch Belloti too.. He is a good option but as we all know, our management are crazy about young players. So based on d few clips I watched today, Scamacca is arguably better than Vlahovic taken cognizance of Milan context.

Agustinar
Reply to  Gbenga AJOSE

okey

Agustinar
Reply to  Agustinar

interesting to watch him against us. who will guard him, Kjaer or Tomori?

Reply to  Agustinar

Have brooded over who is going to guard Scamaca as well. Maybe Kjaer. I just hope in an attempt to make us convinced that he is good he ends up compounding our problem.

Elliotazzuri
Elliotazzuri
Reply to  Gbenga AJOSE

Scammca is not good enough if Milan want a serie a striker they should go for vlahovic or belotti they are far clinical and more proven

Ruskin
25 days ago

Another draw game cos milan never know how to take advantage wen bigger clubs play against each other …my prediction milan 1-1 Genoa

Reply to  Ruskin

Well….I hope not.,.

Elliotazzuri
Elliotazzuri
25 days ago

Scammca is not good enough he is a average player for a mid table club, but because he is Italian he is being overhype, he has not even reach vlahovic level yet much less a striker that want to play cl football for Milan pls maldini get a more established no 9.

Last edited 25 days ago by Elliotazzuri
Ink
Ink

Inter loses the remaining 8 matches = dream <3

Agustinar
25 days ago

I always like tall striker with good technique.