Team news: Milan were without Pepe Reina, Mattia Caldara, Léo Duarte, Theo Hernández, Franck Kessié and Ismaël Bennacer. Kickoff time was 20:45 CEST at Fadil Vokrri Stadium in Kosovo.

Goals: Suso (26′), Borini (57′)

KF Feronikeli (4-2-3-1) – Dejan Vukićević
Florian Smakiqi (63′ Jacek Deniz Troshupa); Yll Hoxha, Lapidar Lladrovci (71′ Astrit Thaqi), Arbër Prekazi, Përparim Islami (86′ Albutrint Morina); Albert Dabiqaj, Astrit Fazliu (63′ Mevlan Zeka (86′ Lulzim Doshlaku)); Mendurim Hoti (55′ Argjend Malaj), Miloš Krkotić, Jean Carioca (64′ Adonis Shala); Kastriot Rexha.
Bench: Bojku, Perfasesque, Shabani.

AC Milan (4-3-1-2) – Marco Giampaolo
Gianluigi Donnarumma (46′ Antonio Donnarumma); Davide Calabria (46′ Andrea Conti), Matteo Gabbia (46′ Mateo Musacchio), Alessio Romagnoli (83′ Diego Laxalt), Ricardo Rodríguez (46′ Ivan Strinić); Rade Krunić (46′ Fabio Borini), Lucas Biglia (83′ Marco Brescianini), Hakan Çalhanoğlu (46′ Lucas Paquetá); Suso (46′ Giacomo Bonaventura (83′ Daniel Maldini)); Samu Castillejo (46′ Krzysztof Piątek), André Silva (46′ Rafael Leão).
Unused: Soncin.

Referee: Genc Nuza (KOS).

Natti Camilleri
Natti Camilleri
1 year ago

Is the match going to be on milan channel live ?

MilanFan
MilanFan
1 year ago

It will be shown live on Milan’s official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ACMilan/

alexmilan55
alexmilan55
1 year ago

After the first half I have to say that Suso is too good to be sold, not just because he scored again from free kick, but he shows he can be our trequartista, he’s good and he deserves to stay ! I also have to congratulate Biglia and Calhanoglu for their disponibility, they were alive and are very important there in midfield. I didn’t like Krunic, he needs to recover quick after his injury altough he doesn’t have any chance to start in front of Kessie ! Gabbia, Romagnoli and Donna didn’t have any problem until now, and RR and… Read more »

Ashraf
Reply to  alexmilan55

Alexmilan this is friendly game we can’t play 100% to avoid injuries so don’t judge our players for nothing

alexmilan55
alexmilan55
Reply to  Ashraf

I didn’t judge, I said what I have seen. And I have seen that Krunic and Musacchio played badly ! And Giampaolo is seeing this ! Today Borini >>>>> Krunic as CM and this is not ok because Krunic is the midfielder and Borini is the striker !

Bajan Milanatic
Bajan Milanatic
Reply to  alexmilan55

Alexmilan, I don’t agree with you on the part about Musacchio playing badly, and I honestly think that he gets a lot of unfair criticism levelled at him on this blog. In my humble opinion, Samu had the worst game of all the players.

dodger
dodger
Reply to  alexmilan55

except he only shows up against weak opponents but goes completely missing in big games against juventus, lazio, roma, napoli, etc. WE NEED TO SELL HIM NOW for a reasonable price.

The Big Dog
The Big Dog
Reply to  dodger

If I was a millionaire, I would buy Borini and make him my garner just to free Milan off him.

dejan10
dejan10
1 year ago

Credit where credit’s due – that was a great goal by Borini.

The Big Dog
The Big Dog
Reply to  dejan10

Where is the credit for Leao in that case? The guy was Amazing. He looked like Mbappe in his stride and attacking mindset. He looked dangerous whenever he had the ball at his feet. This is what is called URGENCY. Suso doesn’t have it. This is how you create faster attacking build up plays to break down defences. This what true potential world class players do every Sunday. This is how you make your team mates better when you are on or off the ball. And when the Dude is off the ball he is looking to run diagonally like… Read more »

GxbEcho
GxbEcho
1 year ago

it’s great to have giacomo back

Lando
Lando
1 year ago

I almost threw up when borini wore the armband

dejan10
dejan10
Reply to  Lando

I know, it’s always worrying when coaches make players like Borini captain. At least it was just a friendly, unlike Zapata last season.

Agustinar
Agustinar
1 year ago

I’m little dissappointed for what I saw tonight. Our strikers didn’t make any goal

nick
nick
Reply to  Agustinar

Don’t forget we have seen our full squad on the pitch at the same time. I’m sure it will be different once all the starting 11 players are on the field together.

I would have preferred to Piatek and Leo together with Suso behind them and Paquetá as the mezzala in the 1st half.

Agustinar
Agustinar
Reply to  nick

i hope you’re right

The Big Dog
The Big Dog
Reply to  nick

Hold on cow boy! That will probably be the formation when the season starts. Paqueta will play as a Mazzella. I agree with Giampaolo on that one. He would be better in that position because the Brazillian likes playing wide like Seedorf. Plus he is a fighter with determination, technique, strong mentality that inspire the team. So we need people like Paqueta in the Middle. As an AM an alternative to Zaracchio would be Olmo. Correa isn’t really a natural Am.

alexmilan55
alexmilan55
1 year ago

Positive signals from Borini, Leao, Conti and Jack. Excellent Paqueta ! Piatek still doesn’t score but he’s alive ! The worst player on the pitch in the second half is Musacchio

alexmilan55
alexmilan55
1 year ago

I’m pretty sure that at the game against Udinese, Milan will be like this Donna – RR, Roma, Gabbia ( Duarte ), Calabria – Biglia ( Bennacer ), Paqueta, Kessie – Suso – Castillejo ( Leao ), Piatek. After this game, I am sure that Musacchio has fallen in the hierarchy. Biglia played too well for Bennacer to be able to recover his position until 25 when it’s the first game. Also for Leao, but it’s also possible to see both Bennacer and Leao starters against Udine ! And it’s possible after Borini’s performances as CM that Giampaolo can think… Read more »

nick
nick
1 year ago

Not a bad match. From what I saw it is clear Suso will be our starting trequartista with Bonaventura as a backup. Piatek will be partnered with Correa with Leo as the backup striker. Good assist by Leo but he needs to work on his shooting. He should’ve scored from Bonaventura sitter or at least force a save from the keeper. Smh Krunic will definitely be on the bench as Kessié will take his usual spot. Bennacer will be our holding midfielder with Biglia as a backup. A good backup I might add because Biglia is looking like his old… Read more »

alexmilan55
alexmilan55
Reply to  nick

Maldini has qualities, has executions, has technique, but he needs to become faster and stronger, he can play trequartista or second striker, positions very important for Giampaolo and I am sure he will succeed in the first team soon, but he is not ready yet right now ! Gabbia is good, Brescianini grew up a lot last year in Primavera, is something like Ambrosini, more technical and less agressive ! In my oppinion, Pobega is better than Brescianini, but Giampaolo knows what he’s doing. In my oppinion, Calhanoglu is better than Jack as a trequartista, he should be the first… Read more »

The Big Dog
The Big Dog
Reply to  alexmilan55

He has everything really but he just gets too nervous to the point of losing
composure.

Lando
Lando
Reply to  alexmilan55

Imo i prefer calhanoglu plays in the midfield rather than in trequarista role. He actually really help a lot in defense. He tracks back and doesn’t shy away to get the ball from the opponent. I think that’s why giampaolo tried him in the regista role

Ashraf
Reply to  nick

This will be our lineup donaruma Calabria Duarte romagnoli Theo kassie biglia Bonaventura suso piatek leao Hakan and krunic will be second choice paquata borini will be third choice

Agustinar
Agustinar
Reply to  nick

well said

Damien
Damien
Reply to  nick

Maldini will be fine i think , he is still learning his trade and more mins he plays the better he will be , he is after all a Maldini , has talent in his dna. Forza Milan.

Baresis Dream
Baresis Dream
Reply to  nick

I don’t know why nor Hakan nor Paquetta were given a chance at the number 10. I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but Suso in that position is a bad idea imo. Better play him as a SS/RW next to Piatek.

Donadoni
Donadoni
1 year ago

I wasn’t able to see the match. How did Rafael look, boys?

donald janvier
donald janvier
Reply to  Donadoni

his ok

Ashraf
Reply to  Donadoni

Biglia reborn the he is playing is like no one can take my place

donald janvier
donald janvier
Reply to  Ashraf

his just to lazy to me

Agustinar
Agustinar
Reply to  Donadoni

he was fast and strong

nick
nick
Reply to  Donadoni

Leo looked good except for his shooting. He doesn’t have composure in front of goal from what I saw today. But he would make a good 2nd striker as he creates chances for assists. If he works on his shooting he will be lethal.

If Milan sign Correa then it will definitely be Piatek-Correa with Suso behind them. Correa is definitely a must buy especially after watching him against Juventus today. Really good 2nd striker.

Elliotazzuri
Elliotazzuri
1 year ago

All hail lord suso our world class player as long as suso performs Milan are guarantee top 4 finish ps krunic our flop signing of the season.

dapito
dapito
Reply to  Elliotazzuri

its only firendly games… i think its good enough 3 season with his inconsistency… its time he must go

Agustinar
Agustinar
1 year ago

i hate to admit but borini has established himself as a mezzala. he is a fighter, can assist and score

Soheil
Soheil
Reply to  Agustinar

he is playing really good. I think if he stays, he can challenge Kessie for that position

Saeed Duaale
Saeed Duaale
1 year ago

I didn’t saw the match how’s Rafael is he good enough to be stater ?

Soheil
Soheil
Reply to  Saeed Duaale

he is fast. I can give him that but he is 20 so he could be Mpabbe or Niang. (I’m never aginst buying yount talented players. I’m against selling them.)

soheil balini
soheil balini
1 year ago

After playing in 8 positions, we finally find a place for Borini!! (It would be fun watching him running around in midfield!)

TrueRossoneri
TrueRossoneri
Reply to  soheil balini

lol… But then again, he hasn’t played as a goalkeeper yet so we can’t be certain this is his best position.

Niels8
Niels8
11 months ago

Good performance, but still not lethal enough..
The opponent also played a good possession football, surprisingly.

Lando
Lando
11 months ago

I read a news that if milan fail to get correa they will try to get ante rebic from Eintracht Frankfurt. His price is around 40m.
What do you guys think of him?