Agent Riso: “Jankto an interesting profile for Milan, Pellegri and Salcedo? We’ll deal with it in January or June”

Giuseppe Riso (L) and Vladica Lemić during Genoa-Palermo at Stadio Luigi Ferraris on January 17, 2016. (Photo by Tullio M. Puglia/Getty Images)

Giuseppe Riso has talked about three of his clients, confirming Milan’s interest.

The Rossoneri had an historic summer transfer market, signing 11 new players and spending over €230 million.

The plan, as stated by Marco Fassone and Massimiliano Mirabelli, is to add in the next market sessions 2-3 players to add depth and quality to the existing foundation at Milan. And three of the players the Diavolo are looking at – for the present and future – are represented by Giuseppe Riso (see his clients here).

“Jakub Jankto [the Udinese midfielder who Milan tried to sign in the last days of the mercato]? Yes, I think it’s an interesting profile for Milan, he’s a young player and I think that he’s in the 5-6 profiles that are being observed, certainly. We’ve spoken and we will speak,” Riso told Milannews.it.

“Pietro Pellegri and Eddy Salcedo? I’ve read that you’ve written about it. This summer’s meeting at Casa Milan was a good sign, because Milan are attentive to what the future will be. In addition to having done a big mercato, they’ve shown to be attentive to who may be the next stars in La Nazionale and in Europe. It was a nice talk and I think we will move forward in the coming months. We talk often with Milan and I think that it’s something we’ll deal with again in January or June.”

Milan are believed to be in pole position to sign Pellegri, the 16-year-old Genoa striker, while they watched Salcedo closely yesterday as he scored for Genoa Primavera as Milan beat them 2-1.

Alexmilan
Alexmilan

Jankto is a hot prospect, a LM who can play also CM and LW, there are good signs he will become a quality player. About Pellegri and Salcedo, I think it’s too early to say that they will become certain values but Milan has good relationship with Genoa and everything it’s possible. We have already two hot prospects in our attack, Cutrone and Silva, I don’t know if our attack is our main problem now

Gallo
Gallo
Reply to  Alexmilan

I will say with the look of things 3-5-2 is not good for us,with all this players been mentioned I don’t see them in the formation, our attack is fine just that montella prefer kalinic to Silva I guess because he coach him at fiorentina ,suso is already frustrated with then new format we have a balance squad but montella has not really known what and where to play them with h salcedo,janko,pellegrini all on the shortlist of Milan it will even been more problem for montella.

ak
ak

Jankto is a very good player, I wish we bought him in the summer, we really needed a player like him. As for Pelllegri and Selcado, I really hope we get those deals done as fast as possible. Pellegri seems like the real deal, scored a great goal vs Roma at 15 years old ffs, who had some of the best defenders in the league. Then that brace he had this season against Lazio was sensational. He has the potential to one of Italy’s next great players. The fact that so many teams are interested in these 2 says a… Read more »

deKay
deKay

Sir, I want all of your players!

Ink
Ink

@Misund I agree that patience is the key, mate. But after 7 matches, patience starts to run out fast. Players – especially an experienced player like him, and Bonucci – cannot keep trying to find their feet for 10-15 matches. While young players with more desire, like Loca – we all know his quality – sits on bench (for full 90mins) waiting for a veteran to find his feet. I’m not saying discard Biglia. But he should not play full 90 minutes every match trying to find his feet. Hope for a good result tonight. As for Pellegri, we already… Read more »

Kwabena Adu
Kwabena Adu

Just bring in an experienced coach. They team we have currently is capable of competing just that the coach is clueless

Milan Boy
Milan Boy

i THINK 4 -2-3-1 IS THE FORMATION THAT BEST SUITS THE PLAYERS AT OUR DISPOSAL. KESSI AND BIGLIA IN THE HOLDING MIDFIELD POSITION,SUSO ON THE RIGHT OF ATTACK AND BONAVENTURA ON THE LEFT WHILE CALHANOGLU WILL BE THE CENTRAL ATTACKING MIDFIELDER, WITH SILVA AS THE POINT MAN.THIS SEEMS TO BE THE BEST FORMATION FOR US.

Ajii
Ajii

I just wonder y montella hasn’t tried 4231

Niels8
Niels8

Now to me it looks like the club is being run in a Football Manager mode: the tendency to buy as many as possible youngsters with potential..
What’s the point of collecting raw ores while you are now in need of knives?!