Milan and Juve in talks over Bonucci, personal terms have already been agreed, the Bianconeri demand €40 mil

Leonardo Bonucci celebrates during the Euro 2016 Italy-Germany quarter-final match at Nouveau Stade de Bordeaux on July 2, 2016. (VINCENZO PINTO/AFP/Getty Images)

Milan have made significant progress and could be on their way to signing Leonardo Bonucci, in the most shocking transfers of this summer window.

At first it seemed like a made-up rumour, then like a concrete idea and now Bonucci to Milan appears to be a very possible transfer that could be closed very soon.

The Rossoneri have been in contact with Bonucci’s agent Alessandro Lucci for a while and today, Fassone approached Marotta to officially kick off negotiations.

Milan’s offer is believed to be €30 million plus Mattia De Sciglio, while the Bianconeri want €40m and prefer to not include De Sciglio in the deal, and instead talk to Milan about the fullback at a later date. Fassone and Mirabelli would like to conclude the transfer before they leave for China with the rest of the squad tomorrow, so new contacts and maybe a new offer could be happening tonight.

Milannews.it meanwhile suggests that Bonucci and Milan have agreed personal terms and that there is a total understanding between the player and the club. If an agreement is reached with Juve, Bonucci would sign a five-year deal worth €6m per season – the same salary earned by Donnarumma.

Leonardo Bonucci at the end of the UEFA Champions League Final between Juventus and Real Madrid at National Stadium of Wales on June 3, 2017. (Photo by David Ramos/Getty Images)

Mediaset claims that that the player is already looking for a new home in Milano. There are currently no other offers (in Italy or abroad) for the 30-year-old Bonucci, who after seven years in Bianconeri, and six consecutive Scudetti, seems to be looking for a new challenge in his career.

The name of Alessio Romagnoli has never been mentioned and he will surely not be included in the deal. There is a “gentleman’s agreement” between the clubs, however, that De Sciglio would join Juventus (reportedly for €10m) if Bonucci, who grew up in Inter’s Youth Sector, joins Milan.

‘Leo’ is widely considered one of the best center backs in the world and his arrival would give Montella even more options and flexibility, as a three-man defense could become a real possibility.

Alok
Alok

Wtf seriously wtf I mean in a good awesome way… Milan king of Europe is back the gaint has woken up and how

ATALA
ATALA
Reply to  Alok

I am having a phobia that I might wake up and read the news and it is still Berlusconi Galliani running the club.
The headlines read “Torres back at Milan for a loan deal” or “Milan to sell Locatelli, Calabria, Donnarumma, and Romagnoli to Finance the transfer of Ibrahimovic” or “Galliani: Mr. X in August!”

Manga la figa
Manga la figa
Reply to  ATALA

Lololol

Jomokau
Jomokau

A 5 year contract for a 30 year old defender is a bit much.

Reply to  Jomokau

Nope, 6m/year for ungrateful kid is

Apache
Apache
Reply to  Milan10

I don’t know what to say again for am so happy. Milaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan is Back

Reply to  Apache

Whoa calm down mate. Save ur precious endorphins for when milan win serie a

Ali
Ali
Reply to  Jomokau

To be fair if Donna deserves the 6m then Bonnuci deserves at least 8m my friend.

Reply to  Ali

Im sure a bonucci is not that greedy mate. Juve offered him lucrative deal last season but he turned it down. talk about a champion who has clear targets

Ali
Ali
Reply to  Milan10

Correctamundo!

Manga la figa
Manga la figa
Reply to  Jomokau

CB can generally play/last longer as they don’t cover as much ground as a mid or forward.
But with his quality I’ll still take a 35 year old Bonucci over John stones or vigil van dyke

Kourosh
Kourosh

All I can think about at the moment is the Bonucci deal. It’s unbelievable but it looks like it’s really happening and maybe even as soon as tonight or tomorrow. If this goes through, it changes so many things on so many fronts, but I just say this for the moment : If it really goes through, then Fassone and Mirabelli deserve an Oscar for this mercato as I also see Biglia and another big name striker arriving too. There is no Romagnoli in the deal and we might also be able to pass De Siglio for close to 15m… Read more »

Reply to  Kourosh

3-5-2 *gentleman’s wink

Kourosh
Kourosh
Reply to  Milan10

Sure, if Bonucci signs, then common sense will dictate to play 3-5-2. While I believe the main aim was to use 4-3-3 and keep 3-5-2 in mind as an alternative, this opportunity to sign Bonucci changes priorities.

But it will also changes so many other things. I’ll say my piece when it’s official.

Rikimaru Tenchu
Rikimaru Tenchu
Reply to  Kourosh

Lucky you! Biglia is done deal.

Rikimaru Tenchu
Rikimaru Tenchu
Reply to  Kourosh

I assumed Gigio was promised the Captain Armband?

Perhaps that clause was removed since he rejected that contract and we managed to remove it in the new deal as I can see that Bonucci has also been promised the Captain band as well.

Well, donna can wear the capt armband on his neck. Like a cute little chihuahua

Agni
Agni

This is a real knockout Punch.
Milan will absolutely announce themselves with this signing.

UCL virtually guaranteed if this happens.
40 mil, fasobelli plz don’t even negotiate.
Put the captain’s armband on him and take him to China for preseason.

Barney
Barney

Yes pleasssss!!!!! And next auberyang and biglia

Conor
Conor

This is the maddest thing I’ve seen, I can’t believe this is even happening

puang_machink
puang_machink

Bonucci…………Loading 90%

Aubameyang… Loading 70%

Belotti……………Loading 50%

Zapata…………..Deleting 10%

Ali
Ali
Reply to  puang_machink

Belotti and Auba both isn’t possible nor reasonable. Stop the false hope.

Ali (a different one)
Ali (a different one)
Reply to  Ali

Well if you asked me a week ago, I would say Bonucci isn’t possible.

imadala
imadala

Bravo yonghong li cheat engine!!!

ACMilanLover
ACMilanLover

Believe me … This is the passing of the torch …. 6 years back as champions of Italy, we gave Pirlo to Juve and they started their renaissance …. This time, it is us who will do so with this signing …. With Bonucci, our defence is totally sorted … I guess 3-4-3 / 3-5-2, it is for next season

Abu-Hafeez
Abu-Hafeez

That is good fasobeli, you deserved to be magicians of transfer….. bunuci to Milan that is incredible…. good luck

Rossonero yaw
Rossonero yaw

Get him already, I will roll over and do the aubameyang celebration if this bonucci deal happens. Forza fasobelli, forza Milan

Donadoni
Donadoni

The thought of having him as Captain is a fantastic premise, given; in all my years of watching Milan, I can barely remember a more insipid, wet lettuce uninspiring ‘Captain’ than our current band holder.

successor
successor
Reply to  Donadoni

He will only be a captive after next season, cuz Montolivo and abate will be sol or release by after this coming season

flexy

Comment:chinese money is balling

RUSKIN
RUSKIN

OMG this is awesome

A92
A92

Unbelievable. He’s 30 but still has 4/5 years at the top left. Look at Pepe and Barzagli recently! I’ve a feeling we’ll get Aubameyang too, he’s perfect for our strike-force with his speed. We’ll have an incredbile squad if this all comes off

4-3-3
Donnarumma (Gabriel)
Conti – (Abate/Calabria) – Bonucci (Musacchio) – Romagnoli (Gomes) – Rodriguez (Antonelli/Calabria)
Kessie (Locatelli/Sosa) – Biglia (Mauri/Montolivo) – Hakan (Bona)
Suso (Borini) – Andre Silva (Cutrone) – Aubameyang (Bona as LW)

agustinar
agustinar
Reply to  A92

I agree, except Bona should get starting eleven.

flexy

Comment:chinese money is balling

imadala
imadala

Hell yeah from lord boneror to bonuchampion

MilanABQ
MilanABQ

Rube fans are bashing Bonuccii on twitter and everywhere. LOL. Chelsea fans crying for him to be signed. This cannot get any better. Been years since i felt this excited for a mercato.

“I only want milan because i wanna win ucl at least once in my career and theres no better place to realize it than milan. I also wanna learn from the very best, zapata” – bonucci

If bonucci comes then he’ll arguably be milan’s 2nd best signing of this mercato because the best signing is most definitely fassobelli duo. What a fantastic job theyve done so far

Philldadon1899
Philldadon1899
Reply to  Milan10

In all honesty, if we land Bonucci and Auba as well as all of our other signings, this may be the best mercato since Berlusconi took over in 1986.

Reply to  Philldadon1899

Best mercato since summer of ibra maybe. Best mercato since berlu took over? I’ll believe it when this milan can emulate or even surpass gli immortali + invincibili + meravigliosi’s achievements

sexion
sexion

I am excited by the news. If this happens Milan will be the team to beat. We just need Biglia and a world class strike after this transfer. Forza Milan Durban S.A

Milan no 1
Milan no 1

Great work so far Fassobelli, the joy of seeing this team improving day by day is something that can never be taken away. Gone are those days we see transfer news of aquilani, mesbah, constant even traore. I see Milan back in UCL competing with the best and challenging for honors. I say welcome Bonucci. #forzamilan

Kourosh
Kourosh
Reply to  Milan no 1

Reading those names sent a shiver down my spine.

Ali
Ali

Wow! The market has merely begun and we’re already surfing the clouds… Thank you Fasobelli! With a management like this you two will be legends soon enough

Philldadon1899
Philldadon1899

They are smart enough to know if we spend now and make the CL, we will get the money back with TV and money from the CL right back. Not to mention shirt sales and all of that.

Reply to  Philldadon1899

I read that arsenal so far has earned 32m from the sale of lacazette shirts alone. I think milan should target jersey and ticket sales, broadcast rights and ucl prize money in order to become sustainable business model like arsenal

Gman
Gman
Reply to  Milan10

lol, do you really believe that?. Learn about how much money clubs earn from jersey sales. You will be surprised by the low amounts. At least 90-95% goes to the brand(Nike,Adidas), than you have manufacture etc. Clubs gets almost zilch.

Apache
Apache

I don’t know what to say again for am so happy. Milaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan is back

Hachim

this is the sort of window you would nock one off, and then do it again because it’s that good!!!!

Ink
Ink

Are we playing with 3 center backs?
If we are not, why should either or Romagnioli and/or Musacchio should give up their starting spot?
Bonucci is one of the best. But that does not mean Romagnioli and Musacchio does not deserve starting spot, and it would not be wise to lose Romagnioli.

abdu zanna
abdu zanna

this year i am counting new signings 1,2,3,,,,,,,,,,
next year by this time i will be counting trophies

Jibola
Jibola

If all these signings are dreams i better not wake up again because Biglia’s deal has been concluded too. Dont wake uuuuuuuuuuup

dubfire
dubfire

According to Gianluca Di Marzio we took Biglia too.

Olayiwola
Olayiwola

Forza milan, Hail Fasobelli, Forza Curva sud. Top four is guaranteed even with me as a coach not to talk of an expertise like montella whose definately gonna make milan finish Top 2 and bring the Europa League cup. Have always beleive in this team as i knew one day will rise back to dominate the pace before i grow old and die. Am living the dreams with ya’ll milanistas, let share the greatness. Boban Mulling right now(lol), Maldini fuming(lol). B&G smiling an clapping they pull the right plug.

Jomokau
Jomokau
Reply to  Olayiwola

@Olayiwola. So far it seems like Berlusconi kept his promise about selling Milan to someone who will take us to greater heights.

Baresis Dream
Baresis Dream

It’s just too good to be true… can it be?
I refuse to get my hopes up, until he signs.

But 40 mil? For arguably the best CB in the world? So what if he’s 30. He has At least 3 good years in him. I don’t know how our budget really looks like,but if we can squeeze him in, then definitely: Sign him!

Abubakar
Abubakar

Comment:it has being a quite long since my fiancee saw me happy as much as today.MILAN is bouncing back once again,I feel like crying obviously. the sleeping Lion is almost awake.

Milanellofm
Milanellofm

Biglia looks to be official bonucci next. Bonucci is going to be the deal of the season if we land him, he is the best cb in the world. He just turned 30 where defenders get into their prime. He’s got 4 top notch years ahead of him. Not only that we get a born leader and I’m sure players like donnarumma Conti Abate romagnoli will be ten times better with him, and to take him from a direct rival would be the icing on top of the cake. I thought we would be a top 4 competitor, I am… Read more »

Uncle Tolu
Uncle Tolu

It’s a very good signing. Milan back to rule Europe. Fassone should just try and get Biglia and Aubameyang. Forza Milan!!!

Jomokau
Jomokau

Can anyone point me to a 35 year old defender who is still at the top of his game? I know you are all excited about Bonucci’s capture but my point is that most defender’s start going downhill after 33.
That’s why I question the wisdom of tying him to a lucrative deal until he is 35.

Milano
Milano
Reply to  Jomokau

Most defenders but not Italian defenders . Italian defenders can go on and on . So he’s still hot like 5years or more .

L96ai
L96ai
Reply to  Jomokau

I dare to say Maldini, Zanetti, Nesta, Costacurta, Baresi, Beppe Bergomi, just to name a few.

successor
successor
Reply to  Jomokau

Within 3yrs which will make him 33yers Milan must have win trophies and them might decide to sell him to china or MLS for huge amount of money regardless of his age, but i have a feeling he is coming to milan to retire since he is a milanista

Baresis Dream
Baresis Dream
Reply to  Jomokau

Just look at those playing by Bonucci’s side.

Gman
Gman

This is what happens when you hire Allegri. That parasite eats you from the inside, and gets rid of the most vital organs in your body. We should continue to raid them.

rosso138
rosso138

ITS DONE!! HE IS MILAN PLAYER!! BIGLIA TOO!!

ALL HAIL LORD FASSSSSOOOBBEEEELLLIIII!!!

Evans
Evans

The last time Milan signed a Lazio captain (Massimo Oddo) “January 07” we won the UCL…… hahahaha
I hope Biglia will give us good luck

Joe
Joe

Bonucci would be a great teacher for Romagnoli! And of course awesome addition to Milan while hurting direct rival. Win win.

andimakmur
andimakmur

Post in Bonucci’s instagram is read as
READY FOR NEW
SEASON 2017-2018

and the NEW is MILAN haha

Denboy
Denboy

For those of you who may not be familiar with this Bonucci guy, here is useful a link I found to some YouTube videos, displaying his undoubted quality >>

LMAO!

joe
joe

i’m already thinking about our Milan since the take over process succesfully finalized for the investors a.k.a Yong Hong LI and co, they will take shortest route to bring Milan back to glory.so they will spend, spend, and spend. at the end, they want Milan back to the league titles contention and back to UCL at the first shot so this mercato seems logical for me. with bonucci, our back line will be stronger for at least 3-4 years ahead and he will be a good teacher for romagnoli.but i think in 4 man back line, musachio must play. bonnie… Read more »

Niels8
Niels8

Great news!
However I’m pretty worried about the financial fair play in the future. With Biglia and Auba we’ll be spending about 200 M this season (not including Kessie’s future payment). There might be some issues with team bonding due to too many change in sqad members.

Eka nugraha
Eka nugraha

WoooW.. its happening..
BONUCCI has Arrive at Casa Milan..

Am i Dreaming..

AC Milan is Coming..

Hope we can get scudetto this season.. amen..

andimakmur
andimakmur

Fassobellivable!

EzrGy
EzrGy

Seriously I’m growing goosebumps here! Somebody slap me through the screen or WHAAAAAT!!!