De Sciglio’s representative met with Milan, the fullback is expected to leave the Rossoneri in this summer window

Mattia De Sciglio during training at Milanello. (@acmilan.com)
Mattia De Sciglio during training at Milanello. (@acmilan.com)

Mattia De Sciglio’s representative, Giovanni Branchini, was at Casa Milan on Friday and an exit seems inevitable.

The contract of De Sciglio expires in 2018 and reports in Italy are today suggesting that the player will most likely leave Milan in this transfer market.

As reported by Gianluca Di Marzio and Milannews.it, there was a meeting today between the red and black leadership and one of De Sciglio’s agents, Giovanni Branchini. Milannews.it claims that it’s been communicated to Milan that Mattia’s decision is to leave Milan and the player, who grew up in the Rossoneri youth sector, won’t consider a renewal.

There will be more meetings in the near future to define the transfer of De Sciglio, who could find himself with Allegri at Juventus. The 24-year-old and Milan, after many years, will part ways.

Guiga
Guiga

Very sad but we could all see it coming. Juve or Chelsea possible destinations?

humberto
humberto
Reply to  Guiga

Chelsea squad player I hope

gerry
gerry
Reply to  Guiga

chelsea

Sheva
Sheva

Trade him for one of Rugani, Cuadrado, Asamoah or Lemina. That kid looks promising. One thing is for sure. I will not miss De Sciglio.

1milanfansouthafrica
1milanfansouthafrica

Thank you for everything but u did make me angry so bye

kid
kid

Treading him for asamoah will be the best move

MAJOR

Comment:let him go. now we only need players who really and truly love MILAN from their heart ….FORZAN MILAN

MAJOR

Comment: All those who will leave MILAN because of money will regret it at the end of the season…..we gonna win europa league and the serie a…..bet me…from major of Kumawu, Ghana

AC4M
AC4M

Trade him… Caldara/Rugani or Cuadrado.

I won’t miss him for sure.

prince kola
prince kola

Comment: sure I will nt miss him, he s too soft for my liking,a defender should b rugged.bye bye jare

Wise
Wise

I really do love this player De Scigloi is one of my best players in the world please let us try as much as we can to keep him

Joe
Joe
Reply to  Wise

Damn, you must like some shitty players if De Sciglio is one of your best player in the world. He is not even close to top 100.

omoola
omoola

Comment:he should go..trading him with asamoah will be a great deal.he’s not playing well.there are a lot of players to fill his space

norah parker
norah parker

We have to trade him to pave way for more reliable players to come in.

Michael
Michael

My annoyance will be, if he ends up not leaving.. Someone that doesn’t contribute in any department of the field.. He can’t even deliver a decent cross to the box and to think he once wore the captains handband.. Smh, thank God for the Chinese.

Rumours say that we wont accept anything less than 20 million, that would be fantastic imo. Even 15 million would be decent.

Mansa
Mansa

I don’t think it’s about money for DeSciglio. I think he just became unmotivated after spending many years in Milan. He needs probably needs a new environment to be motivated. As a fan, I won’t be happy if he goes to Juventus, but it seems the only obvious solution.

gallo
gallo
Reply to  Mansa

i disagree with you my friend,de sciglio is leaving because of the interaction he had with a milan fan after the argument he handed his transfer .i know his destination is juve but i dont give a s**t nor f**k .he is too soft in the first palce and he maybe thinking that milan can win only juve are the favourite but this new season seria A will set ablaze for milan to take the stage ,all those players kissing the badge and turning the back on the club later are traitors including de sciglio

Vinnie
Vinnie
Reply to  Mansa

He has been through several really shifty years, but he also never stepped his game up and lifted the team. I would prefer him being sold abroad and not to juve, but either way I think he will be around for years, making us think about what could have been…

imadala
imadala

After poli..another handsome player leave..bye2 mds..wish u all d best.
So you rather choose become the next de ceglie than the next maldini..

Cocor
Cocor

To you who been watching Acmilan for long time, Colombo was better than him. Bye, bye

Reply to  Cocor

colombo was a mf mate

milan hugo
milan hugo

Comment:dat right mds shld leave in peace bye

Juan
Juan

I really fail to understand why we keep losing our promising youth products of recent. Pentagna cristante now mds.
If I’m not wrong mds too said he wanted to stay at Milan and become captain. Shame

bidonesia
bidonesia

trade him with one of Rugani / Caldara / Spinazzola / Pol Liora…
still i hope he stay, he’s not a super player but he play stable & cover some positions, kind like Costacurta

Reply to  bidonesia

Costacurta WAS super player. Better penalty taker than maldini too

Agni
Agni

I don’t have anything against him even if he joins juve. At least he spoke his mind about making a move things season and I respect that. 15 mil would be fine.

Reply to  Agni

Yeah judas was actually cool guy too. Its all just matter of perspective

Oh man this aint gonna sit well with my mate silver *wink

Muns
Muns

Mds plus 5mn for cuadrado would be just perfect…

RUSKIN
RUSKIN

I think I prefer an exchange of MDS with k ashamoah

Baresis Dream
Baresis Dream

We all know why it’s a good idea to sell MDS. He’s just not good enough, in almost any aspect of the game.

However, the fact that he can play on both sides makes him a valuable sub. Also, I believe he plays an important part socially, in the locker room and in training.

If it were up to me, I would hold on to him for another season, and fill that RB position next year. But replacing him with Conti is an upgrade, no doubt about it, so it can’t be a bad move.

Fosu
Fosu

Let him leave. Milan wo always be Milan

naija_milan

It’s better for him to leave, his heart & concentration isn’t with milan anymore, it would also allow financial fair play as we’ve been spening big without selling “big”, it would give antonelli playing time & in my opinion, he offers better chances up in attack than MDS

Rafael
Rafael

He should go if he want to go. Milan is bigger than any player. Milan should trade him with Cuadrado, MDS is not rugged enough for my liking. I have watched little of that Conti matches and trust me I can say that guy is rugged. He should look forward to the likes of Maldini, Cafu, or just watch Dani Alves play. Milan ain’t an average team so he should go if he wants to.

Temidayo

The guy is really of no importance to Milan team. He should leave… Conti would do just fine

Paulo
Paulo

Please sell the ingrate and bring on the lively ones who want to do the job for Acmilan

Joe
Joe

Let him go to Juventus but make them pay up. It doesn’t matter if they are rivals, he will only make their team worse instead of better. Sandro and Alves leaving and De Sceglio is no where near their skill level.

Jibola
Jibola

Scared player acting important. Milan can give him for free for all i care, he’s an absolute overhyped Maldini wannabe garbage.