Pictures: Milan unveil 2017/18 home kit

Riccardo Montolivo, Giacomo Bonaventura and Gianluca Lapadula wearing the new 2017/18 home kit. Click to enlarge. (via adidas)

The Rossoneri’s new home kit will make its debut on Sunday against Bologna in the last home match of the season.

Milan have 2 matches to play until the end of the season, and on Sunday at 15:00 CET, they play their last San Siro game for this term, when they face Bologna.

Vincenzo Montella’s boys will look to finally get a win in the era of the Chinese management and get closer to securing a place in the Europa League, and they will do so while wearing next season’s home kit, which was officially unveiled today (Friday).

As written on acmilan.com, “the simple and elegant design invokes the club’s iconic heritage, taking inspiration from two dominant periods in the club’s history”, which you can read more about here.

Rosso138
Rosso138

It is beautifull! Just put black shorts with it, it looks and feels the best – red and black for a reason!

Now when this is done choose wisely people who will fill this shirts!

I like it, our shirts for the past seasona have been fresh! Shame our performances havent been up to par with our beautiful shirt..
Im tired of the Pasalic bashing, but seeing him pose with our FUTURE shirt… I dont like it, it’s like we will buy him at the end, hope not.

RKaY
RKaY
Reply to  Milanista121

Agree on the jerseys except the green third kit is just disgusting to me lol. I miss the all black third kit.

King James
King James
Reply to  Milanista121

Pasalic isnt even in the pics yet u found a way to involve him like he is the cause of our problem

Reply to  King James

Look at the comment under “Pasalic looks like a 12 y/o boy”, so clearly I dont find a way to involve him.
Pay attention before you speak.

@RKaY, haha yeah but dont you remember that we lost all the games while wearing the black kit? (Almost surrendering a 4-0 lead from San Siro, to a 3-0 loss at Emirates) That’s why Galliani ordered to stop with them

Mello
Mello

Pasalic looks like a 12 y/o boy hahaha XD

Nesta
Nesta

Bonaventura and not pasalic.

Milan Boy
Milan Boy

I see Belloti as a better option to Morata and since the former is a milan fan it will be easier to convince him .Offer Zapata and Poli and may be 40 million and Torino and Miha will be willing to do business. If we secure Fabregas and sing Delofue permanently in addition to Mussachio, Kessie and Rodriguez .then we would have got a rich quality to wear this beautiful jersey.

King James
King James
Reply to  Milan Boy

I prefer Morata to Bellotti but anyone wld do, and dat Lazio winger(forgot his name) instead of Deoleufe

Mansa
Mansa

Pasalic in that Jersey sent a shiver through me. I hope it’s not what I’m thinking. Fine kit by the way.

macho
macho

AM sick and tired of fake and plastic fans bashing Pasalic all the time.How many goals has any of our milfielders scored and how much did berto cost?This guy has won us many points so lets we the fans be appreciative and stop the crap talk.

King James
King James
Reply to  macho

Macho u r among the few sensible milan fans in here…. Seems d decline of d team is affecting dem. How many of our current midfielders with the exception of Bonaventura has been better dan Pasalic dis season? Yet no matter what he does he gets criticized, take away his goals and am sure we wont even be in contention for Europe. Locatelli apart frm d games against Juventus and Sassuolo has been pretty average and somerimes terrible and even Calabria too yet u fans always come up with excuses not to criticize dem, especially with the excuse dat dey… Read more »

Reply to  King James

Muntari and flamini scored goals too, whats ur point. Pasalic doesnt even have the balls to make himself available to receive passes from his teammates. Also, hes not even milan player so theres absolutely no point in playing him more often than milan’s own players, especially At this stage of the season

King James
King James
Reply to  Milan10

and who shld he play instead? the milan players dat suck? but u dont have a problem with him playing deuloefe

Alok
Alok

Look at these players represent our Milan
…from Maldini baresi shevcenko…motolivo pasalic lapadula..poli

Kourosh
Kourosh

This is the simplest and yet one of the best jerseys. Now our kit from this past season was magnificent but this too, it’s simple and beautiful plus I like the round neck on our shirts better. Good choice for the new season.

I’m a fan of black shorts though.

Pelle80
Pelle80

Nice jersey on unworthy players. Hope those it fit wears it nxt season.

VICEROYMHZ
VICEROYMHZ

Comment:by the way I am seeing it, montella wants pasalic and lapadula, I fear what might become of locatelli. if he knows he is not interested in Honda,Poli,Locatelli, he should loan,release or let them find playing time somewhere else. I hate when we have a player in a team that he only gets to play when someone he is better than gets injured. I wish Locatelli will be in our starting XI wish the rumours are true about Mussachio,Rodriguez,Conti,Modric/Kovacic and either Belotti or Aubameyang. I keep saying Yaya Toure Sturridge Zabaleta Aguero Iheanacho might all be free agents this transfer… Read more »

Stephen

Comment: it really looks good. Forza Milan

Cocor
Cocor

I don’t care about kit ,all i care who’s gonna wearing it

Gman
Gman

Nice! It reminds me of the 02-03 season jersey.

Reply to  Gman

03/04 u mean?

Gman
Gman
Reply to  Milan10

Nope, I used to have that jersey(02-03).The designs are similar, the stripes have similar thickness and the adidas stripes on the sides are both cut in half

Reply to  Gman

Really mate? Because i couldve sworn the stripes on 02/03 jersey werent even in red and black, its red and greyish black, and there were no stripes on the upper arms, only iconic 3 stripes of adidas

Gman
Gman
Reply to  Milan10

I remember that jersey very well. It had a fishnet, a new type of design, similar with france nt jersey 2002. It also had opel written on it with the logo, the next season, they kept the logo, but change the opel name with something else, mervina or something. The 02-03 jersey was red and black. The adidas stripes on the side didnt go all the way down, like the new one. That jersey was very special for me. I had to take a shower before even using it, lol. It was spiritual for me.

L96ai
L96ai

It doesn’t matter what you wear. You can wear pink and people still respect you, like Juventus.

Mansa
Mansa
Reply to  L96ai

Lol. True talk

Reply to  L96ai

I bet every juve player can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

King James
King James

Just remembered his name…. Keita

Why am i not surprised that they use bonadinho as main model? He stares down on us mere mortals like absolute football boss