Goals: Bacca (16′), Saponara (19′), Luiz Adriano (69′).

Milan: Diego Lopez; De Sciglio, Zapata, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Bertolacci (Poli 83′), De Jong, Nocerino (Kucka 46′); Suso (Bonaventura 55′); Bacca, Luiz Adriano. Unused: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Abate, Alex, Zaccardo, Montolivo, Honda, Balotelli, Cerci. Coach: Sinisa Mihajlovic.

Empoli: Skoropuski; Zambelli, Tonelli, Barba (Costa 80′), Mario Rui; Zielinski, Diousse (Maiello, 76′), Croce; Saponara; Maccarone (Mchedlidze 62′), Pucciarelli. Unused: Pugliesi, Pelagotti, Camporese, Martinelli, Bittante, Krunic, Signorelli, Ronaldo, Piu. Coach: Marco Giampaolo.

Home2j milan
Home2j milan

we have win but still our midfild is solid

nana billy

Comment: in spite of the win milán played very badly.. Something must be done before de closed of de transfer window, especially in de midfield.

donsky
donsky

Thank you for duo worldclass striker…hope to see another reinforcement in midfielder before transfer window is closed.

akon
akon

Hope you guys saw how good saponara his two goals in two match, he was the only Empoli…player that disturbed milan a lot, even milan captain can’t stop him when is on the ball…. I wish we can get him back with him adriano wil many goals. Galliani sold him in a coded way without option to get him back…. his far better than suso,….. presently his the best attacking midfielder in this current season. We are lacking a player like him in the midfield. Galliani…since u can’t get us a big class player as playmaker please get us saponara… Read more »

disguised_fellow
disguised_fellow

We got Bertalocci for 20 million and Juve will get Draxler for 25. ‘Nuff said.

RKaY
RKaY

Jack showed glimpses of last seasons form these couple matches Suso didn’t impress me in preseason and didn’t show me anything special once again, Honda should start against inter Our center backs were solid Although he had a shaky start in the beginning, Antonelli seems the only one with the determination and confidence to take defenders on the dribble at pace. He creates a lot of space with his runs, I wish our other players would show some of his determination going forward I loved mihas comments after the match, so honest and really showed he sees what the problems… Read more »

angry birds
angry birds

Bertollci, whos scout him? 20m to play like 5m value

Mojdanis
Mojdanis

I haven’t lost respect for Bertollaci yet but it is already so clear that he is not 20 mil worth player.
As far as i can recall 20 mill you pay the ones who are world-class and he is far from that with this performances.

angry birds
angry birds

20m inter get perisic, 20m we get bertolacci…
I dont know perisic will be, i hope he’s not going good too.
Miha know our problem, but he still play Bertolucci, its means our midfielder are so bad, even no ones can bench bertolacci

caesar
caesar

put montolivo in regista and let de jong play gattuso role, i really hope sinisa would consider this option in midfield

MIlanFanSince02'
MIlanFanSince02'

I kinda regret Milan selling Essien. I don’t know why, but I would take him being fit before Bertolacci all day. 20M? God.