Teams news: Milan are without Michael Agazzi, Cristian Zaccardo, Davide Calabria, Cristian Zapata, Jeremy Menez, M’Baye Niang and Simone Verdi. Inter are without Fredy Guarin. Each match only lasts 45 minutes and the first game of the evening is Milan-Inter at 20:45 CET. Sassuolo take on the losers of the first match at 21:45 CET and then play the winners of the Derby at 22:45 CET. All matches are at the Mapei Stadium – Città del Tricolore.

Watch the highlights: Milan 2-1 Inter, Sassuolo 1-1 Milan (3-4)

AC Milan (4-3-1-2) – Sinisa Mihajlovic
Diego Lopez; Mattia De Sciglio, Alex, Rodrigo Ely, Luca Antonelli; Giacomo Bonaventura, Nigel De Jong, Andrea Bertolacci; Keisuke Honda; Carlos Bacca, Luiz Adriano.
Bench: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Abate, Mexes, Paletta, Romagnoli, Jose Mauri, Montolivo, Nocerino, Poli, Suso, Cerci, Matri.

F.C. Internazionale – Roberto Mancini
Samir Handanović; Davide Santon, Miranda, Jeison Murillo, Juan Jesus; Mateo Kovačić, Gary Medel, Geoffrey Kondogbia; Hernanes; Stevan Jovetić, Mauro Icardi.
Bench: Carrizo, Berni, Palacio, Montoya, Ranocchia, Gnoukouri, D’Ambrosio, Gomes Delgado, Nagatomo, Popa, Brozovic, Manaj, Schelotto.

Referee: Andrea Gervasoni.

U.S. Sassuolo Calcio (4-3-3) – Eusebio Di Francesco
Andrea Consigli; Šime Vrsaljko, Paolo Cannavaro, Emanuele Terranova, Marcello Gazzola; Alfred Duncan, Francesco Magnanelli, Jeremie Broh Tonye; Domenico Berardi, Sergio Floccari, Antonio Floro Flores.
Bench: Pegolo, Longhi, Missiroli, Biondini, Falcinelli, Acerbi, Politano, Sansone, Ariaudo, Dell’Orco, Bryan..

AC Milan (4-3-1-2) – Sinisa Mihajlovic
Gianluigi Donnarumma; Ignazio Abate, Philippe Mexes, Alessio Romagnoli, Luca Antonelli; Jose Mauri, Riccardo Montolivo, Andrea Poli; Suso; Alessio Cerci, Alessandro Matri.
Bench: Diego Lopez, Abbiati, De Sciglio, Luiz Adriano, Honda, Ely, Nocerino, Bonaventura, Paletta, Alex, De Jong, Bacca, Bertolacci.

Referee: Andrea Gervasoni.

Milan Fandango
Milan Fandango

Why we can’t never beaten Sassuolo?

cloud
cloud

Stop use matri, give primavera for matri spot please..
Cerci too…lol

Morientez234
Morientez234

I love the 1st and 2nd team play today. The first team played with more flair while the other was tactical. We looked coordinated today and I see changes all over this season. Nocerino, Matri and Cerci are not that bad at all, they paved they needed a spot in the team. With more time, the team is gonna gel and they will do so many damages to other teams.. I love my Milan, Forza Milan

Milanista Munir

Comment:I really the match Forza Milan

Pa ibra
Pa ibra

I thought montolivo had a decent game until after I got here. not saying he should be starting games right now but he can still improve as he’s still lacking in fitness/form. he made some nice long forward balls tonight. good win on inter.forza milan.

DoubleA87
DoubleA87
Reply to  Pa ibra

I just Think monto should be given another role. Hes very awful make a simple pass sometimes butHe’s good to intercept, so he can be useful In that point. I think He wants to be a little bit like pirlo, but never gonna happen LOL forza milan!

elizabeth
elizabeth

sassuolo still holding their stat for always scoring against milan….

el____nino
el____nino

After the transfers of ibra and witsel. ..The best squad for scudetto
Diego lopez
abate/di sciglio paletta/mexes romagnoli antonelli/calabria
Bertolacci de jong witsel
Bonaventura
Bacca ibra
we can dominate the league

will
will

Adriano bacca ibra witsel de jong bertolacci antonelli romagnoli paletta abate lopez

Vin
Vin

I pray we get Witsel. Forza Milan.

abdoulie milan bah
abdoulie milan bah

Comment:forza milan just pray we get withsel

Sajah andy
Sajah andy

For me Monty was the laziest player for milan yesterday…he was just jogging around like had not in to do..wasn’t impressed by his performance at all..I don’t see him getting into the 1st team anytime soon..he nids 2 improve.

pelle80
pelle80

Cup na cup even though na tim trophy…:)
Forza milan

FdL
FdL

I wonder how some people here can judge Kondogbia, who just got there and you can’t expect him to explode to be motm straight away. He is new to Italian football as it is a tactical and though, and i think it’s good for the league to have some talent as him. When we at it, people here are yelling about Milan need to buy a box-to-box player. Who would you prefer, Kondogbia or Montolivo? (I don’t need the answer, you and I already know it)

Godwithus
Godwithus

happy with milan each day