Video: Honda’s performance for Japan against Zambia

KEISUKE HONDA played for Japan against Zambia yesterday and the Milan midfielder scored two goals (40′ pk and 75′) in Japan’s 4-3 victory. Honda and his friends are getting ready for the World Cup where they’ll be playing in Group C.

Mustafa

Good, very good, Japan will surprise many and Honda’s gonna shine. With japan he is truly a playmaker, you could see his extraordinary passes all over the place yesterday.

Unamused Observer
Unamused Observer

Honda very good.I still don’t understand why Seedorf always prefer to play him out position.I blame him for Honda poor showing in Milan.

To have a fully functioning Honda play him in his preferred role.
Hopefully, Inzaghi does the right thing and bench Kaka to make Honda shine.

Mustafa

Your last sentence nailes it. I don’t understand how many people still keep backing Kaka after so many poor displays this season. Ofcourse, he is a legend and I really like him but he’s just not so good anymore. Let honda take over, I’m sure he will adapt soon and well enough.

Realness
Realness

Honda would be a great player not just good if he had more ability in his right foot.

Lumen.

He can also use his right foot.I hope he finds his form from the ICC hn USA in July-August.
Forza Honda

Realness
Realness
Reply to  Lumen.

Barely.

If u watch him play u would know that. He often spins in circles to avoid using his weaker right foot.

Aimar
Aimar

You can say whatever you want, but Honda is no better player than Kaka. Kaka may be slower, but his technique is much much better than Keisuke’s.
Honda today scored twice and you are praising him like he is world class. Sorry, but he is just good, not world class.

Milanzah
Milanzah

At least he is far better than the old and lazy robinho