Berlusconi on Kaka, Aquilani, Barca and more…

SILVIO BERLUSCONI says Aquilani is “one of Milan” and Kaka return is unlikely but not impossible.

Milan look on their way to sign Alberto Aquilani from Liverpool and the English Premier League side are expected to give their answer to Milan’s formal bid for the Italian sometime tomorrow [Wednesday].

Milan Patron Berlusconi said this week that Aqua is “an interesting player” and now the Italy Prime Minister says that he’s Milan quality as he gives his insights on a number of topics concerning Milan and Calcio.

Milan: The next target is Parolo?
“Joining Milan was a big mistake”

“Aquilani is one of Milan,” Silvio told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “He can play everywhere, left and right. Let’s see. Our attack? In my opinion we should play with Ibra and Pato, with Cassano playing behind those two.”

One of the players linked with Milan is Kaka. The prodigal son finds time limited in Spain with Real Madrid following his move back in 2009 from Milan. “I do not think there is the possibility of taking him,” Mister Berlusconi added. “We all love Kaka, he’s a great player and a great man. When he went to Real we had told him that it would be nice for him to finish his career with us. Let’s see, it is difficult but not impossible.”

Milan will be competing in three fronts next season and Berlusconi believes that the Milan squad is strong.

“Inter are the real enemy? We have 19 opponents in the Serie A, because when playing against Milan all the team are doing their best. Barcelona? They are the best team in Europe for me. However, only 50 per cent of their success is down to class, skill and tactics. The other half is a result of the luck they’ve had.”

Berlusconi, who ruled out a move for Manchester City problematic striker Mario Balotelli (“No Balotelli dreams”) concluded with a typical joke: “What Milan have more than the other teams? Berlusconi.”

Sammy

I hear a lot of chatter it´s gonna be Kaka for some crazy reason. Not happy about it but won’t be dismissing him either.

Reply to  Sammy

I’ll dismiss him because he’ll cost 25 million easily. Not 11-15 million as Mr PIB is promising.

Reply to  Giancarlo

He will come on loan I hear. We will not make a bid on him.

Reply to  Sammy

That’s even less likely then us getting him for 11 million. A loan? That’s preposterous.

Reply to  Giancarlo

No its not. If he does not play for Real his only options will be limited. And we can certainly not afford his salary and buy out as long as we have Ibra on staff. And we will never sell Ibra for Kaka.

Reply to  Giancarlo

No I’m sorry, but that’s so outlandish it’s not happening. They paid 56 million for him, and they’ll accept no less then cash. That’s how Madrid operates.

Ouch!
Ouch!

Kaka will return the way he left us by categorically denying he wants to leave the current club he’s with evertime he us asked! Remember he said “I want to stay and grow old at this club, I wish to capatin this team in the future” (Kaka) This was when he was a regular starter for the team he loves (Milan) Whereas now he’s saying similar things only this in slightly worse circumstances for e.g. he’s at a club where they clearly dont appreciate his talent! and not to forget he’s not even a starter for this particular problem so… Read more »

Reply to  Ouch!

Then we are done for. Mr X is supposed to be someone young. Not an old past it player that should be retiring in a season.

Sammy

If do not get Monty now Kaka is a safer bet on loan then we will buy Ganso at the next transfer window and get Monty for free. Kaka can be sent back free of charge.

Reply to  Sammy

How Kaka is a safer bet? He’s injured a lot. And we’re not getting Ganso next transfer window hate to break it to you. Terrible kind of plan you have there.

Reply to  Giancarlo

That´s your opinion. I think the little slower Ganso will make it to Milan in the next window. Kaka may come or not doesn’t change the fact for Ganso coming to Milan. it would be the same mo if we would have signed Manty instead of the supposed Kaka. Would not affect Ganso in Milan. Aquilani still has to perform more than 25 matches for Milan in order to be obligated to buy him out from Liverpool.

Reply to  Sammy

No. This really isn’t my opinion. Many analysts agree with me in Italy. Kaka isn’t a safer bet, and he won’t help us in the CL. In fact we could be hindered badly. Ganso isn’t coming to Milan. That’s already been established already, especially if we sign Kaka. You talk about wanting to do well in the CL, so Kaka simply isn’t the answer.

Sammy

It all depends on how the deals fall into play. Thats something we cannot change. if we had the money with out taking any loans we would not be in this situation. I´m sorry, the reality of the matter is like it is.

A not known youngster will not be sufficient enough to take the last step in CL. Kaka is a fallback see it how ever you like.

Reply to  Sammy

Sorry but that makes absolutely no sense. Galliani and even Allegri said Mr X would be someone that is young and has room to grow.

The reality of the matter is like it is? No sorry, but that’s not an answer. I demand answers, not skirting around the facts. Berlusconi has the money.

Kaka is not good enough anymore. He’s not a fallback.

Reply to  Giancarlo

And i am telling you it will be Ganso to fill that void and no one else. But he needs leadership in that area. Because he is a bit slow IMO.

Reply to  Sammy

Ganso isn’t slow. He’s a fantastic player… who relies more on tactical knowledge and technical skill. Leadership? We have players like Robinho. We don’t need Kaka. My problem with Ganso isn’t with him as a player… I love Ganso… but he’s very overpriced… ergo, we’re not getting him.

Reply to  Giancarlo

Who isn’t overpriced? Exactly everybody is.

Reply to  Giancarlo

He’s grossly overpriced. To the point where it’s ridiculous.

Reply to  Giancarlo

Thats just sales tactics. We will send Raiola and will be done with Santos in a day or so. They are being cocky now that they have two players who are ogled by European clubs and bouncing up the price. They will fail. Ganso wants Milan and Milan wants Ganso.

Reply to  Giancarlo

We’re not signing Ganso. Stop being delusional. We should just settle and resign Brocchi. Or maybe Lazzari. Since we like crap psat it players.

Prince and the Revolution

This post was my task to become a administrator on this blog http://www.acmilan-serbia.com/ 😀

Pato Is Brilliant
Pato Is Brilliant

Nice going sammy old pal. This plan is similar of mine. Grazie.

Giancarlo

Yes… we’re going to get Kaka on a freebie loan when he originally cost Madrid 56 million? Are you guys nuts? It’s not gonna happen. Pie in the sky. Why do you guys want an unreliable 29 year old back anyways?

Reply to  Giancarlo

We got ibra on loan to. And Ibra is a better value for the money he was spent on. Both for Barcelona and Inter. And still the deal was struck for him to come to Milan. I grant you the circumstances was a bit odd but he still came to Milan.

Kaka was a cheaper deal to getting him to Real. And his performance there might dent his value in the loan negotiations for Galliani.

Reply to  Sammy

Bad comparison. Ibrahimovic was in stellar physical shape, and we were obligated to make the payments. While it was technically a loan, we were under contract obligation to make three payments of 8 million. The first has already been made.

There are no “loan negotiations” because such an idea is not feasible. You fail to take into account Kaka has been there longer then Ibra was at Barcelona, and has a huge wage on top of it. So I think Pato will have to be sold if you want Kaka back.

Reply to  Giancarlo

” Ibrahimovic was in stellar physical shape” i never said he wasn’t.

“And Ibra is a better value for the money he was spent on. Both for Barcelona and Inter.” A greater asset to the clubs. I thought it would be understood. Sorry if I was not clear enough.

Ibra was never a done deal in any terms. Milan could reject the deal before payment at the end of the season. The buyout was never an obligation.

Reply to  Sammy

And i am well informed about the terms of his deal. And the payments.

Reply to  Sammy

What deal? How are you well informed?

Great another guy who seems to know “top secret information” that nobody else knows. Just like Mr PIB.

Reply to  Sammy

hahahah I meant Ibras deal of course I´m not a seer in Kakas deal.

Reply to  Giancarlo

I never said I wanted him back, I just said I wouldn’t dismiss him if he did come back to Milan.

And his wage is less in Real then Ibra had at Barcelona.

Pato will not be sold. he is cemented in Milan for the time being. Even if Balotelli would come. Stay FROSTY Giancarlo. Things will be just fine.

Reply to  Sammy

I will dismiss him because he’s not a capable player anymore and is injured most of the time. Ibra was never injured 3-4 months at Barcelona like Kaka was injured.

Pato will be sold I hate to break it to you. Possibly next summer.

I’m stating simple facts for you to understand.

Reply to  Sammy

And I have replied back to you to understand my reasoning behind the deal for Kaka. We´ll just have to agree to disagree for the time being.

Reply to  Sammy

I haven’t seen the reasoning.

I don’t see why we should sign him. He’s not a proper “fallback” option. A fallback option would have to be reliable and not injury prone.

We have Milan Lab hahaha 🙂

Reply to  Sammy

You say you don’t understand my reasoning but your comments do. He is out of his injuries now. Well for the time being that is. He is not more injure prone than Pato is. And Pato was gone 4 times last season.

Reply to  Sammy

Kaka has no cartilage in his knee. He was out 3-4 months. Pato has never been injured that long. You don’t understand the nature of Kaka’s injury problems, Sammy.

Reply to  Sammy

We never discussed the nature of his injures. So I would say no to that. That was never the discussion either.

Reply to  Sammy

Um what? His injuries matter. If he is injured he could be out for months at a time.

Reply to  Sammy

But I just said we never discussed his injuries. How can you then say that it matters without concluding them to me in the discussion we had. Did Real now about this coverup (a joke do not choke now) hehe 🙂

AC1899ROSSONERI
AC1899ROSSONERI

OMFG! Giancarlo nearly replied back too all the comments on this page! wow, i wonder if he is going to reply to my comment too, because i wanna say to him, keep up the good work by replying to every1 because it makes them feel like some1 has red their comment =D

Sammy

We had a conversation on a civilized matter. Why shouldn’t he reply back?

Pato Is Brilliant
Pato Is Brilliant

Sammy you truely are guy with knowledge. I have been saying this from a long while. But no one here believed me. Kaka is the Mr X and Ganso will most probably join in upcoming winter transfer market. Pato will not be sold, not until 2015. Balotelli will not arrive anytime before 2012.

Giancarlo

Sammy = Pato is Brilliant.

What else is new?

They say the exact same thing.

Like hell we are.

Sammy

I´ve been in here on occasion. I´m not a member yet. But i think i´ll join in. I would like to say i´m on twitter too (which I am) but that will only upset Giancarlo so I will not disclose that here hehe 🙂

Milanest
Milanest

kaka and aquilani this summer……Ganso and montolivo in jan next summer a striker, a cb and another quality midfielder…

Reply to  Milanest

YES I second that. Do we need to get the permission from Giancarlo first? According to the law in this blog he should be advised in everything we post so his fragile mind do not crack under the pressure while he thinks.

Giancarlo

Oh yes… we have Milanlab… to fix a guy who has no cartilage in his knee. I hate to break this to you Sammy, but once you have an injury like that there is no going back. Kaka isn’t “out” of his injuries. His knee and groin injuries are going to be with him for life.

Again, I’ll ask Pato is Brill… why is Kaka Mr X? Why would he be? Mr X was identified as a young player with potential. Not a player over the hill.

Ganso will not join Milan in the winter transfer market.

Milanest
Milanest
Reply to  Giancarlo

how do u know ganso wont join???

GileMNE
GileMNE

I think that Kaka will return to Milan but he won’t be Mr.X . . neither will Aquilani

Reply to  GileMNE

I can agree to that. And nor should Ganso be labeled as Mr X perphaps Mr Y because Balotelli is Mr Z.

Pato Is Brilliant
Pato Is Brilliant

From now on Pato will be less injury prone. Next month he will be 22 and doctors in United States claim that his injury problem is now solved successfully. Now we could say that Pato is not made of glass 🙂

Pato Is Brilliant
Pato Is Brilliant

I think this debate should now be concluded. Its obvious that you are wrong and you will keep denying the truth. Well for how long? You will find out on 29th that you were totally wrong. Only 5 days to go.. Patience.

Giancarlo

You’re delusional. That’s the problem. You will continue to press forward with the lies. And I’m not wrong. I’m right.

rossonero23

we have to sign kaka…lol. we already have a past it midfield, might as well add another past it player.

gattuso–ambro—seedorf—

——-kaka———

just like the good old days. three senators and a guy with no cartilage in his knees…hahaha

Reply to  rossonero23

We need to sign Brocchi and Kaladze back too! Bring back the veterans! I remember Brocchi… what an awesome player.

Dida: Favalli, Kaladze, Bonera, Oddo; Brocchi, Gattuso, Ambrosini; Kaka, Seedorf; Inzaghi!

This is our team for next season! Some like to live in past!

milanmalaysia
milanmalaysia
Reply to  Giancarlo

nice one. Don’t forget EMERSON. What a player he was!!!!

rossonero23

gattuso—ambro—seedorf—

that will be our midfield against Cagliari…HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..they are past it!

Reply to  rossonero23

And your problem is what? They didn’t give you an autograph and just walked by you. So much resentment. How can you possible stand Milan. You should retire and join Inter.

rossonero23
Reply to  Sammy

retire? like half of our players??? lol……

no idea, how someone can honestly want to field a midfield of past it players. that’s absurd. we still haven’t learned our lessons against the Spuds, United, and Arsenal…past it players don’t work in the modern era.

Reply to  rossonero23

Spurs were lucky, we were on a injure time and played with our primavera players and we still kicked there asses over two leg matches. We where even taken away a goal from when Ibra scored. And the Spurs goal was an mistake from our part not by there skill set. Chill!!!! What about Arsenal? they are finished. Udinese will take care of that problem. United is a more challenge but that is it. I have faith and so should you. If not you now your way to Inter. I will never bitch about our players we have like you… Read more »

milanmalaysia
milanmalaysia
Reply to  rossonero23

Let’s be reasonable. Yes, there are legends. But their time is over. Look at Man United. They are EPL champions last season, finalist CL but still they bought some young players to improve their squad. We never learn. After winning CL 2007, what did we do? Nothing. We were proud to be the best team in Europe at that time and afterwards, we got humiliated in CL for a couple of seasons.

Sammy

This has been a blast. Couple more days now. I we can enjoy Serie A again.

rossonero23

yea..me to. i can’t wait to watch the fourth best, soon to be sixth best league in europe. awesome.

Reply to  rossonero23

And I suppose you blame Milan for that too? Such an Interista mind you have.

Giancarlo

Our team for next season: Dida: Favalli, Kaladze, Bonera, Oddo; Brocchi, Gattuso, Ambrosini; Kaka, Seedorf; Inzaghi

It’ll work out great. Since some of us love living in the past…

rossonero23
Reply to  Giancarlo

yea..galliani and silvio love the past. hence giving the senators new deals.

Reply to  rossonero23

That was more towards some fans here… they love living in the past. They want the average team age to be 31.

Reply to  Giancarlo

Why did you leave out Baresi? Thought you were a Milan fan?

Reply to  Sammy

I’m only including old past it players that still play or retired very recent. The worst players… like Favalli, Brocchi and Kaladze.

Reply to  Sammy

i was simply stating a joke. You are so overstrained

Relax and breathe.

Sid
Sid
Reply to  rossonero23

kindly leave this blog. ur comments are always hateful and if u think milan are past it, retirement home, serie a sucks etc why whine about it all the time ? keep ur negativity to urself please, i hope we make a huge signing so fans like u learn some respect.

Sid
Sid
Reply to  Sid

im referring to rossonero23 btw. sammy and giancarlo both have diff opinions maybe some similar but i respect both of u and ur point of ur views although i might not agree with all of them

rossonero23

btw..lets hope Udinese advance past Arsenal..

if Udinese can some how go through, then we’d be in POT 1..instead of Pot 2.

forza udine…even though they no chance at all..hahaha

Reply to  rossonero23

Maybe Di Natale will amaze us… Arsenal is in a massive injury crisis. But I hope we get Pot 2 actually. I want some of the fans here to suffer how I suffered back in the late 1990s. 1996-97… what a season that was.

Sid
Sid

this mr x ting has everyone goin mental. im afraid i agree with giancarlo that, although gattuso thinks so, milan lab cant fix kaka. even in the last couple of seasons with us you could tell he was goin downhill…so its quite unlikely that he would come back and magically be fit and be the 06 kaka. Ibrahimovic is a different breed to kaka, he is a true mercenary who is hired by teams who absolutely want to win their league. his physical condition is amazing and he has never been plagued by major injury probs in his career. kaka… Read more »

Milan
Milan

Giancarlo// Please bro don´t get upset over nothing and have a field day. Your strong opinions doesn’t matter to us in either way. But let people form their own opinion who or why they like some one to come to Milan before you blabb on why they should not think this way. You are not mr Galliani and not the moderator of this blog to disallow thought that doesn’t measure up to your belief of what will or not take place on the last few days of this mercato. We simply do not care for it. You are not this… Read more »

Giancarlo

LOL. How did this comment pass the moderators?

He simply doesn’t read. And I’m judging you based on what you say (your actions). Nothing more. You need to gain some sense I think.

Sid
Sid

can u bois stop fighting. u were having a respectful argument which gothateful out of nowhere. dont insult each other ur each entitled to ur own opinions. do u want the comments section to be down for this site again ?

Sammy

If Kaka comes he´ll be an asset if doesn’t so be it. But a youngster who has never played in CL is just laughable if they are thinking of playing CL finals.

Reply to  Sammy

Such a young player would not have gone unnoticed by major clubs. We are deluding our selfs if we think that. His worth would be of the chart if such a player should exist.

Reply to  Sammy

You don’t even know what you’re saying. That’s the issue.

Sammy

Ganso is slow but he´ll make due for this in time. He will join us in january.

TWF
TWF

OMG…this comments section is becoming a war zone again. c’mon people. why don’t you just wait until end of august to know who mr.X is. if i were B or G, i cannot stop laughing reading some milan fans commenting/insulting to each others while waiting for milan’s big signing which may not happen by end of august. imo, B&G are successfully playing emotional side of milan fans.

my beloved milan fans, have you ever think on the possibility that milan will not sign a big name by end of august?

rossonero23

sammy, stop talking, please. you make no sense. lol.

me
me

Rino Gattuso hopes AC Milan can bring Real Madrid midfielder Kaka back to the San Siro. Gattuso believes Kaka could be Milan’s ‘Mr X’ as the days count down to the transfer deadline. The veteran midfielder said: “Mr. X? I have always said the name of Kaka. To see him play so little at Real and to remember what he did here with this shirt and I believe for this city … “If he could train hard in the first 2-3 months he will revert to the past. Of course it remains a task that presents problems. Ricky is a… Read more »

Reply to  me

Then we are serious trouble. Mr X needs to be a new young player.

Gattuso needs to leave Milan. He’s finished.

Revert to the past? Gattuso wake up… I support you usually… but Kaka is almost 30. He’s not 23 or 24 anymore.

rossonero23

well said giancarlo…lol….

BjornMilan
BjornMilan

@giancarlo @ pato is b the two of you are having two different arguments. Pato is arguing whether kaka is coming back or not while gian is arguing whether kaka will be good for the team or not. I think we all should calm down and agree that yes it is a possibility that kaka could come back but yes it will most likely be a error is judgement by galliani! Although we will struggle in cl I still believe we are by far the best team in italy so gian some of your argument is a bit flawed we… Read more »

Yehez Kiel
Yehez Kiel

*sigh* war zone again.. and if this keeps up the comments section will probably be closed again in just a week…