THESE are the following operations Milan have done in this summer transfer-market for the 2011-2012 upcoming season so far:
- Boriello- 10 Million Euros from A.S Roma.
- Alexander Merkel- 5 Million Euro from Genoa in co-ownership deal.
- Salary of Pirlo, Jankulovski, Berretta and Leggrotaglie.
- Astori- Remaining 50% bought from Cagliari for 4 Million euros.
- Kevin Prince Boateng-Co-ownership( 7 million euros) with Genoa.
- Salary of Taiwo, Mexes, Zigoni and Paloschi.
- Stephan El-Shaarawy- 7-10 Million euros.
Did i miss anything? and i would also like all of the RossoneriBlog.com Users to share their opinion on who Mr.X might be.