AC Milan-Palermo: Official line-ups

TEAM NEWS: At Milan, Christian Abbiati, Massimo Ambrosini, Daniele Bonera, Pippo Inzaghi, Marek Jankulovski, Sandro Nesta and Alex Pato are injured, while Gianluca Zambrotta, Mario Yepes and Mark van Bommel have been left out of the squad; Michele Paolucci is the only absent at Palermo.

AC Milan (4-3-1-2) – Massimiliano Allegri
Marco Amelia; Massimo Oddo, Thiago Silva, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Luca Antonini; Andrea Pirlo, Clarence Seedorf, Mathieu Flamini; Kevin-Prince Boateng, Antonio Cassano, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Palermo (4-3-2-1) – Delio Rossi
Salvatore Sirigu; Mattia Cassani, Dorin Goian, Cesare Bovo, Federico Balzaretti; Giulio Migliaccio, Afriyie Acquah, Antonio Nocerino; Mauricio Pinilla, Javier Pastore; Abel Hernández.

fyah-mayne
fyah-mayne

nooiice…hope to see Beretta,Urby and Strasser/Merkel play tho 🙂

Giancarlo

Not a bad formation… but only one DM concerns me. That’s what people here wanted. I think Seedorf will only play one half… I’m sure substitutions will happen at the break.

basil
basil

what of urby emmanuelson anyway i like the idea of trying sokartis and i pray we win forza milan.

ac milan jeddah
ac milan jeddah

damn i really wanted seedorf to sit this one out, so he could be fresh for saturday

widya
widya

super pippo….

scostomato
scostomato

GGOOOAAAALLLL

1-0 MILAN

GOAL IBRA….4TH MINUTE

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!

Giancarlo

The equaliser by Pastore 1-1… yeah, I guess I was wrong about Sokratis. Maybe it’s time we sell him and get a better defender.

scostomato
scostomato
Reply to  Giancarlo

Was the goal his fault? I have never felt confident with him back there. Why is Yepes not starting with Thiago Silva in central defense?

Reply to  scostomato

Entirely his fault. Sokratis lost his man and was nowhere to be found. Yepes wasn’t called up. Yepes is 34 years old. If Nesta doesn’t recover by the weekend, Yepes will have to play again. I’d rather Yepes get rest, and be fully ready for the game this weekend because that’s more important. I’m tired of Sokratis… I Tried to have his back and support him… but I think it’s time for him to go. I can’t watch the entire game… but seeing so far… I thought we were doing well, but our defense let us down. The stream I… Read more »

Northwave
Northwave

hey, what site are you guys watching it on? i thought fsc would have it but its not on :/

scostomato
scostomato
Reply to  Northwave

I cannot find a live stream either so I use this ticker instead. I wish i could find an online stream to watch it. FSC is usually awesome but for some reason the Coppa Italia games are not shown.

Giancarlo

Sokratis really has to go…

leonel
leonel

heres a link for stream>
ssearch the game and you will find many links for streams

GOLLLLL 2-2… Emanuelson… his first goal in a Milan outfit. 🙂

fan
fan

dissapointed 🙁

GanstaUnit99xx
GanstaUnit99xx

i was watching the match on http://www.nkora.net

Giancarlo

Knowing we were playing with one DM mostly, and with that defense… I’m not disappointed. This is good enough. Sokratis and Antonini were crap… they both have to go. And Amelia could have done better.

I guess we really do miss Van Bommel…

scostomato
scostomato
Reply to  Giancarlo

Amelia is dreadful. He is a liability whenever he steps in for Abbiati. We need to sell him off and bring back Storari as a solid backup. That way if Abbiati goes down or needs a rest we will have a seamless transition and not have to be concerned about our net minder being horrible.

Reply to  scostomato

No not Storari. He’s old. I would prefer Marchetti or Sirigu. But come on man… Sokratis was the worst on the pitch… I gave that guy enough slack. I don’t even think it was Amelia’s fault… certainly not Pastore’s goal.

Shervin
Shervin

How did Giancarlo’s boyfriend flamini today?

Oh yeah, he fell down on the ground trying receive a longball. What did he do more? NOTHING

Even our own players know that flamini cant do shit thats why they never pass flamini if its not absoletely the only way.

And heres giancarlo saying pirlo seedorf boateng doenst work together.

Giancarlo our great expert.. would this midfield work?

Flamini—Flamini—-Flamini

Answer: It wont work, but it will give you a jerk off time

Reply to  Shervin

This guy is a fking moron. You don’t have a right to talk to me like that. Pirlo was more guilty of playing long balls. Stop bashing Flamini. It was Sokratis fault. Yes, Pirlo, Seedorf, Boateng doesn’t work together. Seedorf can’t play two games in a row. He was terrible this game. Boateng was alright. But Gattuso should have played instead of Seedorf. You’re an idiot. Consider jumping off a cliff after I kick your sorry little ass. Nothing more than a closeted homosexual who is insane and has mental issues. Notice how I didn’t cut the team any slack.… Read more »

GanstaUnit99xx
GanstaUnit99xx

@Shervin

i agree with you!!!

Giancarlo

Don’t agree with the gay Shervin… he’s in the closet… I think he has a crush in me. Sorry not interested.

fan
fan

sokratis was awful bottom of the match

rossonero23
rossonero23

sokratis sucks.

Shervin
Shervin

Yes giancarlo again you have right. its was all sokratis fault. not flamini’s fault we play with 10 men. Everytime flamini plays we are down to 10 men. Because he dont attack, he dont defend, he just RUNS like a mad dog in the middle. just run and run and run and run. NOTHINH ELSE. Sometimes robinho dont find anybody else to pass, so he pass it to flamini. and flamini BARLY miss the pass. Flamini is useless and only take room in Milan You havnt understand this yet giancarlo? After explaning it 10 tens for you. Thats means your… Read more »

Reply to  Shervin

who is the moron? Does he have mental issues? I’m starting to wonder. Flamini put in a decent shift. Sokratis did not. Oddo actually played a decent game, but Antonini did not. Seedorf was very poor in this game, and shows that he should have not started. Emanuelson should have started instead of Seedorf. Stop being a homophobic nasty idiot. I’m judging this game and not cutting any players any slack. Someone needs to smack you really hard in the face and show you how to respect other people. You are obviously gay, as you seem to be obsessed with… Read more »

Shervin
Shervin
Reply to  Giancarlo

wtf are you talking about dude If I have issues with others, you have issues with yourself. You keep saying sokratis sokratis. im talking in GENERAL perspective when i bring up flamini. Sokratis would NEVER, NEVER start in a league or CL match. Even you are not dumb enough to think so. And sokratis fault was GOOD. Sokratis proofed something flamini never WILL. We learnt today that sokratis isnt ready or good enough and that cost us goal. I rather see sokratis misstake in a coppa italia match than a league match where EVERY point cost us. We learnt today… Read more »

Reply to  Shervin

What a homosexual this guy is. I never said Sokratis would start in the league or CL. Are you braindead? I think he should leave. I think we should sell him to another team. Sokratis proofed something Flamini never will? What are you talking about? That’s not even English… it’s BS. Sokratis isn’t good enough for this team. Notice I said that six times in a row for you. But since your english and reading comprehension is garbage you don’t see that. Flamini had a good enough game here. He is a defensive midfielder. Not an attacking midfielder. You still… Read more »

Giancarlo

And if you watched the game, you would know that it was Sokratis not marking his man… when Pastore scored. I watched it on a crappy stream, but I still watched the game. Idiot.