FAN ARTICLE By Hugo Quadros.
Now that the 13/14 season is over, we begin to look back and evaluate it. A season that was far away from the expected, brought some clear ideas about our squad and how the club has to act in this summer transfer window.
No doubt Milan has some peculiar players that have their own features, and I prepared a matchup with them and X-Men characters. Check it out:
Christian Abbiati – Storm
– Nobody remembers but is one of the most important in the group.
– Can be affected by his emotions, losing control of his powers and making him vulnerable.
Philippe Mexes – Juggernaut
– Is not a real mutant like the others, just a strong human.
– Once he started running can’t stop (tackling everyone on the way).
– Mentally weak.
Adil Rami – Colossus
– Super strong and powerful.
– He has a superb stamina and a great speed.
Mattia De Sciglio – Iceman
– Is in the house since the beginning.
– The youngest in the main team.
– He’ll still reach his full potential.
Ignazio Abate – Quicksilver
– He can surely run, but that’s it.
– Have you ever listened someone saying that Quicksilver saved the day? That’s right, he won’t.
Kevin Constant – Deadpool
– Immortal (that’s why he’ll never go away).
Nigel De Jong – Beast
– Name says it all, an absolutely beast on the pitch.
– Indispensable on the group by his intelligence, stamina and desire.
Riccardo Montolivo – Mystique
– Can shift his form in many ways (he can play as DM, CM or OM).
– Very strong mentally and can influence everyone around.
Valter Birsa – Spike
– Does anyone remember him?
Adel Taarabt – Nightcrawler
– Can teleport to everywhere on the pitch, seems like there’s at least 3 of him.
– Excellent acrobat.
– Super agile.
Stephan El Shaarawy – Shadowcat
– Can go through places no people can.
– Extremely agile.
– Very intelligent.
Ricardo Kaká – Archangel
– A reborn angel.
– Heightened senses on the pitch.
– Healing factor, which makes him come back over and over again.
Keisuke Honda – Ciclope
– Can’t open his eyes.
Robinho – Toad
– Too much acrobatic skills.
– No objectivity at all.
– Nobody wants him.
Mario Balotelli – Wolverine
– One of the most powerful in the group.
– Can regenerate from every circumstance.
– Heightened senses.
– Too explosive though.
Clarence Seedorf – Professor X
– Very influent.
– Useless physically but is the brain of the group.
If you miss someone on the list, let me know leaving a commentary below. #ForzaMilan.